PDA

View Full Version : Second week of our unicycle club

innes
November 13th 08, 09:52 PM
We had our second meeting of our new unicycle club tonight at my
Daughter's school this afternoon.

It went well, a few of them are getting on really well, one boy is
riding well, and picked up freemounting fairly well. A few of the others
are getting across the room most times.

We are getting more unicycles which should make life better, we may
have to use a bigger room though, now people are starting to get better,
they are travelling further and getting into each others way.

It is great to see so many people so enthusiastic about unicycling.

I will need to practice now, I think some of the kids will be teaching
me soon!

Innes

--
innes