PDA

View Full Version : Re: I am convinced bicycling is not safe

KingOfTheApes
November 17th 08, 06:34 PM
On Nov 15, 7:29*pm, "Edward Dolan" > wrote:
> "ComandanteBanana" > wrote in message

> On Nov 15, 3:28 am, "Edward Dolan" > wrote:
> [...]
>
> > Many residential streets are safe for cycling but some aren't. Same goes
> > for
> > roads both rural and urban. High speed highways with no shoulders are
> > never
> > safe for cyclists. Bike lanes are not as safe as some think. Bike paths
> > are
> > the safest provided they do not become too crowded. Ergo, we should all
> > work
> > for bike paths as much as possible.
> >> You've come down in the evil scale by 3 points. Now you stand at 7
>
> (passing grade). Keep up the good work!
>
> Every time you make allusions to your animals of the jungle you will get
> nothing but invective from me. Either reform yourself and start making some
> sense or get used to being called a scumbag. Also, learn how to edit a post
> so we do not have to keep wading through the same old **** over and over.

Listen, this IS a jungle, so it must be populated by lions, hyenas,
vultures, monkeys, rats, etc.

The question here is HOW TO TAME THE JUNGLE.

Get the metaphorical point? ;)

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home