PDA

View Full Version : Re: Moderated Forums

November 21st 08, 09:35 PM
On Nov 21, 11:36*am, "Edward Dolan" > wrote:
> Has it ever occurred to anyone but me that ALL Internet forums are the pits,
> whether moderated or not? *I recently went unto a moderated forum and was
> promptly kicked off of it.

The more I hear, the more I like the sound of these moderated forums.
How does one join?

Mike A Schwab
November 24th 08, 03:47 PM
On Nov 21, 3:35*pm, wrote:
> On Nov 21, 11:36*am, "Edward Dolan" > wrote:
>
> > Has it ever occurred to anyone but me that ALL Internet forums are the pits,
> > whether moderated or not? *I recently went unto a moderated forum and was
> > promptly kicked off of it.
>
> The more I hear, the more I like the sound of these moderated forums.
> How does one join?

http://www.bikejournal.com/ has a good forum. The site is recovering
from an automated virus attack, so not all features are back up yet.

Colorado Bicycler[_2_]
December 11th 08, 12:22 AM
http://www.bikeforums.net
http://www.bikejournal.com

for two of them

> The more I hear, the more I like the sound of these moderated forums.
> How does one join?

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home