PDA

View Full Version : Re: Chainless bicycles in time for Christmas (NBC 13 Birmingham)

PatTX[_2_]
November 23rd 08, 05:01 PM
I went to my local Trek store yesterday and none of them had a clue about
this bicycle. Not a clue.

Pat in TX

Rob Lindauer
November 27th 08, 02:50 PM
PatTX wrote:
> I went to my local Trek store yesterday and none of them had a clue about
> this bicycle. Not a clue.
>
> Pat in TX

I checked with mine a month or so ago. They said first ones would be
coming in in ~February.

--
Rob Lindauer - Please change "att" to "sbc" for my real email address

December 4th 08, 09:30 PM
On Nov 27, 8:50*am, Rob Lindauer > wrote:
> PatTX wrote:
> > I went to my local Trek store yesterday and none of them had a clue about
> > this bicycle. Not a clue.
>
> > Pat in TX
>
> I checked with mine a month or so ago. *They said first ones would be
> coming in in ~February.
>
> --
> Rob Lindauer - Please change "att" to "sbc" for my real email address

http://www.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local/article/chainless_bicycles_in_time_for_christmas/47442/

Jorg Lueke
December 5th 08, 03:10 AM
On Nov 23, 11:01*am, "PatTX" > wrote:
> I went to my local Trek store yesterday and none of them had a clue about
> this bicycle. Not a clue.
>
> Pat in TX

Cars go from timing belts to timing chains and bikes go from chains to
belts :-)

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home