PDA

View Full Version : Things to be known before purchasing condoms!

Rocky[_3_]
November 30th 08, 10:48 AM
Look for the expiration date on the condom package. Don't use the
condom if the date has already passed.Use a condom every time you have
any kind of sex -- vaginal, anal, or oral. Don't use it more than
once. http://condominformation.blogspot.com/

Dane Buson
December 1st 08, 04:51 AM
Rocky > wrote:
> Look for the expiration date on the condom package. Don't use the
> condom if the date has already passed.Use a condom every time you have
> any kind of sex -- vaginal, anal, or oral. Don't use it more than
> once. http://Im.probably.spamming.for.google.ad.income

Nothing about flavour choices or *novelty* condoms? Doesn't sound very
informative to me.

--
Dane Buson -
Nine megs for the secretaries fair,

One disk to rule them all,
One disk to bind them,
One disk to hold the files
And in the darkness grind 'em.

Bill Sornson[_3_]
December 1st 08, 05:22 AM
Dane Buson wrote:

> Nothing about flavour choices or *novelty* condoms? Doesn't sound
> very informative to me.

Flavored condoms aren't novelties? Learn something every day...

Bill "slow evening" S.

December 1st 08, 07:34 AM
On Nov 30, 5:48*am, Rocky > wrote:
> *Look for the expiration date on the condom package. Don't use the
> condom if the date has already passed.Use a condom every time you have
> any kind of sex -- vaginal, anal, or oral. Don't use it more than
> once.http://condominformation.blogspot.com/

don't use more than once ? I thought you could turn it inside-out and
use the other side too

Dane Buson
December 1st 08, 05:32 PM
wrote:
> On Nov 30, 5:48*am, Rocky > wrote:
>> *Look for the expiration date on the condom package. Don't use the
>> condom if the date has already passed.Use a condom every time you have
>> any kind of sex -- vaginal, anal, or oral. Don't use it more than
>> once.http://condominformation.blogspot.com/
>
> don't use more than once ? I thought you could turn it inside-out and
> use the other side too

No, you're thinking about the ribbed ones ( "Ribbed for her pleasure!"
). You turn them inside out for yourself.

--
Dane Buson -
Adding features does not necessarily increase functionality -- it just

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home