PDA

View Full Version : Finally

catzz66[_2_]
December 19th 08, 08:52 PM
Finally cleared to ride again after bicep tendon surgery. ~~~ It's been
a long several months.

PatTX[_2_]
December 20th 08, 03:16 AM
catzz66 wrote:
:: Finally cleared to ride again after bicep tendon surgery. ~~~ It's
:: been a long several months.

Great! Now, don't fall.

Pat in TX

catzz66[_2_]
December 22nd 08, 11:51 PM
PatTX wrote:
> catzz66 wrote:
> :: Finally cleared to ride again after bicep tendon surgery. ~~~ It's
> :: been a long several months.
>
> Great! Now, don't fall.
>
> Pat in TX

Really don't know how I did it. It could go back many years. Just glad
to be back in the saddle again.

PatTX[_2_]
December 23rd 08, 12:22 AM
::::: Finally cleared to ride again after bicep tendon surgery. ~~~ It's
::::: been a long several months.
:::
::: Great! Now, don't fall.
:::
::: Pat in TX
:::
:::
::
:: Really don't know how I did it. It could go back many years. Just
:: glad to be back in the saddle again.

After my wrist surgery, I was in a right-angled cast from fingertips to
biceps. People would say to me, "Well, I don't see why you can't ride...."
as if there was no need for my right hand on the gear shifters or brakes.
Also, there was the fear that if I fell, I would screw things up really
badly. And, too, the darned cast threw off my balance somewhat.

But, I hope you are flexible again. That's key to coming back from an
injury.

Good luck with it!

Pat in TX

Google