PDA

View Full Version : I have a murder-bicycle that eats human flesh!!!

Carl Dau
December 28th 08, 10:09 PM
My bicycle is a monster that eats human flesh.It has already eaten 23
people.

What can I do now???

Bill Sornson[_3_]
December 28th 08, 11:19 PM
Carl Dau wrote:
> My bicycle is a monster that eats human flesh.It has already eaten 23
> people.
>
> What can I do now???

Reality TV.

Tom Keats
December 29th 08, 02:58 AM
In article >,
Carl Dau > writes:
> My bicycle is a monster that eats human flesh.It has already eaten 23
> people.
>
> What can I do now???

Replace the saddle.

cheers,
Tom

--
Nothing is safe from me.
I'm really at:

ftull1234
December 29th 08, 06:40 AM
On Dec 28, 4:09*pm, Carl Dau > wrote:
> My bicycle is a monster that eats human flesh.It has already eaten 23
> people.
>
> What can I do now???

i would dump the bike off before it eats you, or i would make sure you
and the bike are friends and let it walk you up and down the streets
so you don't have to worry about bullies

and check out my blog plz. ftull1234.blogspot.com

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home