PDA

View Full Version : Re: Bill Baka: Internet Coward

Skeptical Enquirer
January 7th 09, 08:16 AM
Bill wrote:

>Having my own personal troll is a bit much though.
>He is the problem, not me.

Gee, Bill, it seems that everywhere you go you end up in a fight
and every newsgroup is full of "trolls", yet you always insist
that "He is the problem, not me."

Meanwhile, other people are able to participate in the same
newsgroups with the same "trolls", and somehow they manage to
never end up in a fight. Perhaps you should look at the common
factor -- your online behavior.

For Google:
Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka
Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka
Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka
Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka
Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka
Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka
Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka
Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka
Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka
Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka
Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka

January 8th 09, 12:03 AM
Skeptical Enquirer wrote:
> Gee, Bill, it seems that everywhere you go you end up in a fight
> and every newsgroup is full of "trolls", yet you always insist
> that "He is the problem, not me."
>
> Meanwhile, other people are able to participate in the same
> newsgroups with the same "trolls", and somehow they manage to
> never end up in a fight. Perhaps you should look at the common
> factor -- your online behavior.

He followed me to this group uninvited.
As /said "I am sorry about him but he targeted me".
HE is the problem.
I came to post and read bicycle stuff.
Bill
/

Skeptical Enquirer
January 8th 09, 08:49 PM
wrote:

>Skeptical Enquirer wrote:

>> Gee, Bill, it seems that everywhere you go you end up in a fight
>> and every newsgroup is full of "trolls", yet you always insist
>> that "He is the problem, not me."
>>
>> Meanwhile, other people are able to participate in the same
>> newsgroups with the same "trolls", and somehow they manage to
>> never end up in a fight. Perhaps you should look at the common
>> factor -- your online behavior.
>>
>He followed me to this group uninvited.
>As /said "I am sorry about him but he targeted me".
>HE is the problem.
>I came to post and read bicycle stuff.
>Bill

Now Bill, you know that you have had problems here as well as
whatever other group you have been fighting in. That's why
wrote "Seriously, Baka hasn't been
around this NG in months, and even when he was, all he ever
did was say things that rubbed people the wrong way."

Can you name a single newsgroup where you have posted more
than once or twice and have never had any problems with anyone?

Yes I realize that your "it's always the other fellow, never
Bill Baka" all-purpose-excuse will now kick in and you will
say that I am the problem for talking about this, but before
you do, please stop and think for a moment. Ask yourself why
you keep getting into fights no matter where you go and why
some folks never get into fights. It *can't* always be the
other person's fault. Somewhere along the line you need to
take personal responsibility for the fights you keep finding
yourself in the middle of.

January 9th 09, 12:20 AM
Skeptical Enquirer wrote:
> wrote:
>
>> Skeptical Enquirer wrote:
>>

>>> Gee, Bill, it seems that everywhere you go you end up in a fight
>>> and every newsgroup is full of "trolls", yet you always insist
>>> that "He is the problem, not me."
>>>
>>> Meanwhile, other people are able to participate in the same
>>> newsgroups with the same "trolls", and somehow they manage to
>>> never end up in a fight. Perhaps you should look at the common
>>> factor -- your online behavior.
>>>

>> He followed me to this group uninvited.
>> As /said "I am sorry about him but he targeted me".
>> HE is the problem.
>> I came to post and read bicycle stuff.
>> Bill
>>

> Now Bill, you know that you have had problems here as well as
> whatever other group you have been fighting in. That's why
> wrote "Seriously, Baka hasn't been
> around this NG in months, and even when he was, all he ever
> did was say things that rubbed people the wrong way."

Because I like the mountain bikes more than my road bike??
They are just more indestructible for my type riding.
> Can you name a single newsgroup where you have posted more
> than once or twice and have never had any problems with anyone?

Every newsgroup has a resident jerk.
> Yes I realize that your "it's always the other fellow, never
> Bill Baka" all-purpose-excuse will now kick in and you will
> say that I am the problem for talking about this, but before
> you do, please stop and think for a moment. Ask yourself why
> you keep getting into fights no matter where you go and why
> some folks never get into fights. It *can't* always be the
> other person's fault. Somewhere along the line you need to
> take personal responsibility for the fights you keep finding
> yourself in the middle of.

This one started because I preferred a different version of software. I
only checked this group at random and found he was pre-emptivly attacked
me on this group and I haven't been here for over a year. He googled my
name and then went to the groups I had been on and started trashing me.
That counts as Internet stalking.
Check the message dates and you will see that he attacked me first.
What would you do?
Bill Baka

Chris[_12_]
January 9th 09, 12:46 AM
On Jan 8, 4:20 pm, " > wrote:
> What would you do?

I would shut up about it and stop giving anyone ammo to use against
you. It's one thing to defend your honor, it's another to show you
have none when trying to do so.

Chris

Dan C
January 9th 09, 01:56 PM
On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 16:20:23 -0800, wrote:

>> Now Bill, you know that you have had problems here as well as whatever
>> other group you have been fighting in. That's why
>> wrote "Seriously, Baka hasn't been around this
>> NG in months, and even when he was, all he ever did was say things that
>> rubbed people the wrong way."

> Because I like the mountain bikes more than my road bike??

No, Bill. Not for that reason. The reason, as stated, was that all you
ever do is say things that rub people the wrong way. You do the same
thing in the Linux group(s), so it's got nothing to do with "mountain
bikes", now does it?

>> Can you name a single newsgroup where you have posted more than once or
>> twice and have never had any problems with anyone?

> Every newsgroup has a resident jerk.

That doesn't answer the question that was asked of you, Bill.

Or, are you saying that *you* are the resident jerk in any newsgroup that
you participate in?

The point is that others don't seem to have problems in *every* group
they use, like you do. Use some logic, and figure out where the problem
is, Bill.

> This one started because I preferred a different version of software.

Wrong. It started because you do not use Linux, and yet try to come off
otherwise in the Linux group. You spout off complete bull****, refuse to
take offered advice, and give out bad advice to others. Why you were
ever even in a Linux newsgroup, other than to troll, is the real question.

Go find another hobby, Billy. Better yet, just FOAD.

Skeptical Enquirer
January 9th 09, 04:28 PM
wrote:

>> Now Bill, you know that you have had problems here as well as
>> whatever other group you have been fighting in. That's why
>> wrote "Seriously, Baka hasn't been
>> around this NG in months, and even when he was, all he ever

>Every newsgroup has a resident jerk.

That doesn't answer the quesstion I asked. Why is it that *you*
end up fighting with these "resident jerks" while so many other
people do not?

>> Yes I realize that your "it's always the other fellow, never
>> Bill Baka" all-purpose-excuse will now kick in and you will
>> say that I am the problem for talking about this, but before
>> you do, please stop and think for a moment. Ask yourself why
>> you keep getting into fights no matter where you go and why
>> some folks never get into fights. It *can't* always be the
>> other person's fault. Somewhere along the line you need to
>> take personal responsibility for the fights you keep finding
>> yourself in the middle of.
>>
>This one started because I preferred a different version of software. I
>only checked this group at random and found he was pre-emptivly attacked
>me on this group and I haven't been here for over a year. He googled my
>name and then went to the groups I had been on and started trashing me.
>That counts as Internet stalking.
>Check the message dates and you will see that he attacked me first.
>What would you do?
>Bill Baka

I would READ and UNDERSTAND the paragraph above that starts with
"Yes I realize..." and I would RESPOND TO WHAT WAS WRITTEN rather
than going off on a tangent. Sure, I can agree that any one
particular case is the other person's fault, but again and again?
Multiple people per group? Multiple groups? When so many others
manage to get by without getting into fights? That is really hard
to believe.

Again I ask you to please stop and think for a moment rather than
firing off a quick reply that does not address the following:
Why do you keep getting into fights no matter where you go and
why is it that some folks never get into fights? And why, after
me asking the above question three times, do you pretend that
it was never asked? Are you afraid of the answer?

You need to take personal responsibility for the fights you
keep finding yourself in the middle of. It *can't* always be
the other person's fault.

Before you hit the reply button, did you address the above
question, or did you duck the question?

January 9th 09, 05:35 PM
Dan C wrote:

>On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 16:20:23 -0800, wrote:
>
>>> Now Bill, you know that you have had problems here as well as whatever
>>> other group you have been fighting in. That's why
>>> wrote "Seriously, Baka hasn't been around this
>>> NG in months, and even when he was, all he ever did was say things that
>>> rubbed people the wrong way."
>
>> Because I like the mountain bikes more than my road bike??
>
>No, Bill. Not for that reason. The reason, as stated, was that all you
>ever do is say things that rub people the wrong way. You do the same
>thing in the Linux group(s), so it's got nothing to do with "mountain
>bikes", now does it?
>
>>> Can you name a single newsgroup where you have posted more than once or
>>> twice and have never had any problems with anyone?
>
>> Every newsgroup has a resident jerk.
>
>That doesn't answer the question that was asked of you, Bill.
>
>Or, are you saying that *you* are the resident jerk in any newsgroup that
>you participate in?
>
>The point is that others don't seem to have problems in *every* group
>they use, like you do. Use some logic, and figure out where the problem
>is, Bill.
>
>> This one started because I preferred a different version of software.
>
>Wrong. It started because you do not use Linux, and yet try to come off
>otherwise in the Linux group. You spout off complete bull****, refuse to
>take offered advice, and give out bad advice to others. Why you were
>ever even in a Linux newsgroup, other than to troll, is the real question.
>
>Go find another hobby, Billy. Better yet, just FOAD.

It isn't just the bicycle groups and the linux groups. He popped
up in a sleep disorder group and immediately started a fight by
giving them all sorts of bull**** ways to diagnose sleep apnea
and not listening as person after person told him that the only
way to know is to have a sleep study -- to go to sleep in a
sleep lab with a instruments hooked up to measure brainwaves,
blood O2, rapid eye movement, etc.

The difference is this: if someone believes his bull**** about
bicycles they might buy the wrong stuff. If someone believes
his bull**** about linux they might lose some data. But if
someone believes his bull**** about medical issues they could
die!

BTW, it looks like he has an enlarged heart that he is
pretending isn't a problem. Enlarged hearts can be caused by
sleep apnea which he claims he doesn't have but won't get a
proper sleep study to find out. Enlarged hearts can also lead
to valve failure, requiring a heart transplant. Which he does
not qualify for, having already been labeled as "refusing to
comply with doctor's orders" when he refused to go to sleep
in a sleep laboratory. They don't give hearts to people who
are likely to refuse to take their anti-rejection meds. It
would be a waste of a good heart.

So that's three groups where he spouted off complete bull****,
three groups where he refused to take offered advice, three
groups where he give out bad advice to others, and three
groups where he ended up being flamed. And one case where
his refusing to take offered advice is likely to kill him.
But he would rather be right than take anyone's advice.

Yeah. It's always the other fellow who is at fault. Every
newsgroup has a resident jerk. The jerks are attracted to
Bill because he is so righteous and true. Never Bill's fault.
Riiiiiight.

Bill Sornson[_5_]
January 9th 09, 06:02 PM
wrote:
> [...]
> to valve failure, requiring a heart transplant. Which he does
> not qualify for, having already been labeled as "refusing to
> comply with doctor's orders" when he refused to go to sleep
> in a sleep laboratory. They don't give hearts to people who
> are likely to refuse to take their anti-rejection meds. It
> would be a waste of a good heart.
>
> So that's three groups where he spouted off complete bull****,
> three groups where he refused to take offered advice, three
> groups where he give out bad advice to others, and three
> groups where he ended up being flamed. And one case where
> his refusing to take offered advice is likely to kill him.
> But he would rather be right than take anyone's advice.
>
> Yeah. It's always the other fellow who is at fault. Every
> newsgroup has a resident jerk. The jerks are attracted to
> Bill because he is so righteous and true. Never Bill's fault.

Maybe Neil Brooks will tell you to "Let it goooooooooo......."

Bill "and no one has quoted 'Vintage Baka' on Muslims, Hispanics and Jews
yet, either" S.

Dan C
January 9th 09, 08:46 PM
On Fri, 09 Jan 2009 17:35:27 +0000, me wrote:

> [...]
> to comply with doctor's orders" when he refused to go to sleep in a
> sleep laboratory. They don't give hearts to people who are likely to
> refuse to take their anti-rejection meds. It would be a waste of a good
> heart.
>
> So that's three groups where he spouted off complete bull****, three
> groups where he refused to take offered advice, three groups where he
> give out bad advice to others, and three groups where he ended up being
> flamed. And one case where his refusing to take offered advice is
> likely to kill him. But he would rather be right than take anyone's
> advice.
>
> Yeah. It's always the other fellow who is at fault. Every newsgroup
> has a resident jerk. The jerks are attracted to Bill because he is so
> righteous and true. Never Bill's fault. Riiiiiight.

Hehe. Thanks for the info. I knew I wasn't the only one who thought
Bill was a stubborn old blowhard.

Haven't seen anything from him in a day or so. Perhaps he's taking a
long nap, or maybe that enlarged heart has finally.... ;)

January 11th 09, 09:24 PM
Dan C wrote:

wrote:

> [...]
>> heart.
>>
>> So that's three groups where he spouted off complete bull****, three
>> groups where he refused to take offered advice, three groups where he
>> give out bad advice to others, and three groups where he ended up being
>> flamed. And one case where his refusing to take offered advice is
>> likely to kill him. But he would rather be right than take anyone's
>> advice.
>>
>> Yeah. It's always the other fellow who is at fault. Every newsgroup
>> has a resident jerk. The jerks are attracted to Bill because he is so
>> righteous and true. Never Bill's fault. Riiiiiight.
>
>Hehe. Thanks for the info. I knew I wasn't the only one who thought
>Bill was a stubborn old blowhard.
>
>Haven't seen anything from him in a day or so. Perhaps he's taking a
>long nap, or maybe that enlarged heart has finally.... ;)

Bill Baka ALWAYS siapears when asked questions he cannot answer.
That's why we call him "Bill Baka: Internet Coward."

You being a linux user, you will no doubt get a laugh out
of this classic Bill Baka quote:

"I will be turning this into whatever Internet authority I can
get you, the mental invalid/as$hole kicked of forever. I can
trace down your provider easily enough since I know the low
level commands like 'finger', traceroute, whois and more that
I can send to the real Internet police. The FBI has been knocking
on the doors of assholes trying to cause damage. You may find
out that this isn't your personal group the hard way. Since
you have proven to be the resident As$hole now more than once
my first action will be to attempt to turn you in. It is barely
worth it so me but I can analyze the headers and find where
you are coming from, unless you are a spammer using global proxies.
This is what I do for work, so you would be a minor challenge."

Other choice Bill Baka quotes:

"I may seek you out and do some damage to your Internet, since
I am an electronics engineer and I do know how."
~Bill Baka

"Legally all I can really do is record this entire thread and
report it to the real Internet police"
~Bill Baka

"I have an Einstein type wiring scheme and look at things
perpendicular to the normal brain types"
~Bill Baka

"Yes it is an IQ problem, because half (90%) of the time people
have no clue what Techno-speak I am doing. Just a knowledge
freak is all."
~Bill Baka

"Why does every group I have **ever** gone to have a
resident asshole?"
~Bill Baka

(To which multiple people have replied suggesting that he is the
only common factor in all of these interactions which he seems
to be having so much trouble with...)

January 24th 09, 05:43 PM
Chris wrote:
> On Jan 8, 4:20 pm, " > wrote:
>
>> What would you do?
>>

> I would shut up about it and stop giving anyone ammo to use against
> you. It's one thing to defend your honor, it's another to show you
> have none when trying to do so.
>
> Chris

So you have to wait until I am gone to make comments behind my back???

January 24th 09, 05:47 PM
Dan C wrote:

Dan, You are a nit picking IDIOT and I think the rest of the people here
understand that.

Bill

January 24th 09, 06:01 PM
wrote:

You appear to be a brain dead troublemaker and don't seem to contribute
much of anything useful.
If you want to be my personal stalker, that is fine since I am saving
any and all responses to you along with the quoted message.
If you doubt that 'some' Internet authority might be interested, just
keep adding to my harassment file and wait...:,(.
> It isn't just the bicycle groups and the linux groups. He popped
> up in a sleep disorder group and immediately started a fight by
> giving them all sorts of bull**** ways to diagnose sleep apnea
> and not listening as person after person told him that the only
> way to know is to have a sleep study -- to go to sleep in a
> sleep lab with a instruments hooked up to measure brainwaves,
> blood O2, rapid eye movement, etc.

Probably because I don't have Apnea (absolutely not) and I refuse to
take advice from an Apnea club.
The bicycle riding and lung health pretty much rules that out.
> The difference is this: if someone believes his bull**** about
> bicycles they might buy the wrong stuff. If someone believes
> his bull**** about linux they might lose some data. But if
> someone believes his bull**** about medical issues they could
> die!
You are an amazing case of asshole/idiot/stalker/moron.

> BTW, it looks like he has an enlarged heart that he is
> pretending isn't a problem. Enlarged hearts can be caused by
> sleep apnea which he claims he doesn't have but won't get a
> proper sleep study to find out. Enlarged hearts can also lead
> to valve failure, requiring a heart transplant. Which he does
> not qualify for, having already been labeled as "refusing to
> comply with doctor's orders" when he refused to go to sleep
> in a sleep laboratory. They don't give hearts to people who
> are likely to refuse to take their anti-rejection meds. It
> would be a waste of a good heart.

Ask any of the pro riders on the TdF and they will all have enlarged
hearts, from exercise.
> So that's three groups where he spouted off complete bull****,
> three groups where he refused to take offered advice, three
> groups where he give out bad advice to others, and three
> groups where he ended up being flamed. And one case where
> his refusing to take offered advice is likely to kill him.
> But he would rather be right than take anyone's advice.

No, I would rather have you standing in front of me and saying this to
my face. You would become one with the floor.
> Yeah. It's always the other fellow who is at fault. Every
> newsgroup has a resident jerk. The jerks are attracted to
> Bill because he is so righteous and true. Never Bill's fault.
> Riiiiiight.
>
> As people must know is a troll whose intent is to seek and destroy people's reputations.
Sure, I have made some flippant comments but I still ride, even on
occasion my Schwinn Super Sport road bike. It is great on the pavement
but kind of hairy on dirt or grass. The mountain bikes (3, only one
Huffy) get their fair share of riding.
Bill Baka

January 24th 09, 06:05 PM
Bill Sornson wrote:
> Maybe Neil Brooks will tell you to "Let it goooooooooo......."
>
> Bill "and no one has quoted 'Vintage Baka' on Muslims, Hispanics and Jews
> yet, either" S.
>

> I have attempted to ignore this clown but he googled me in order to harass me on the sleep-disorders group, so, does that not count as stalking?
I came back to post bicycle stuff and he has made a campaign to ruin
what credibility I may have left, since I almost always rife the
mountain bike.
There is a good reason and that is grandkids spotting me and wanting to
go with me, which means I have to use a mountain bike.
I ride either way. Isn't that the point of this group?
Bill Baka

January 24th 09, 06:22 PM
Dan C wrote:
> Hehe. Thanks for the info. I knew I wasn't the only one who thought
> Bill was a stubborn old blowhard.
>
> Haven't seen anything from him in a day or so. Perhaps he's taking a
> long nap, or maybe that enlarged heart has finally.... ;)
>

> You are proving that you want to be very unpopular here by cross-posting to groups I don't even use.
The R.B.M folks no doubt have **YOU** as a nuisance.
If I find your **** on the other bike groups then I am going to get
serious about having you prosecuted, which will be far safer than
meeting me face to face.
Due to my 'advanced' age I don't fight anymore, just finish with a few
(Umm.. martial arts strikes to the lethal areas.). I have no desire to
dance and play fisticuffs.
If you doubt me, My address is 1668 Ash Way in Marysville, ca.
95901-6801. I am inviting you to put up or shut up.
I would just love to kill you in a legal 'self defense' move. The world
might thank me.
And just what makes you think that cross posting this crap is going to
get you points...*ANYWHERE*??? I am deleting any but the .misc group,
and I apologize in advance for responding to this idiot.
Bill Baka

January 24th 09, 06:39 PM
Skeptical Enquirer wrote:

> Before you hit the reply button, did you address the above
> question, or did you duck the question?

I'm not ducking anything, since I normally do not post on this group. I
did a one hour nym-shift as you like to call it, just to see how fast
people jumped on it, and sure enough all the kiddies took it as a way to
get around filters. That was not the case. I am also taking great care
to post to only the relevant groups and not splatter all the others.
Bill Baka

Tom Sherman[_2_]
January 24th 09, 07:26 PM
aka Bill Baka wrote:
> Skeptical Enquirer wrote:
>>
>> Before you hit the reply button, did you address the above question,
>> or did you duck the question?
>>

> I'm not ducking anything, since I normally do not post on this group. I
> did a one hour nym-shift as you like to call it, just to see how fast
> people jumped on it, and sure enough all the kiddies took it as a way to
> get around filters. That was not the case. I am also taking great care
> to post to only the relevant groups and not splatter all the others.
> Bill Baka

Where can I find the charter for alt.troll.bill-baka?

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
LOCAL CACTUS EATS CYCLIST - datakoll

Tom Sherman[_2_]
January 24th 09, 07:42 PM
aka Bill Baka wrote:
> Skeptical Enquirer wrote:
>> Bill wrote:
>>

>> Gee, Bill, it seems that everywhere you go you end up in a fight and
>> every newsgroup is full of "trolls", yet you always insist that "He is
>> the problem, not me."
>>
> Don't forget this it was my insistence on riding mountain bikes that got
> me into trouble with the .misc group (roadies).
> Bill Baka

Mis-characterization of many of the RBM (rec.bicycles.misc) regulars as
"roadies" [1], and there is very little anti-mountain bike sentiment
(more disinterest of those who do not ride such bicycles off-road).

[1] In cycling usage.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
LOCAL CACTUS EATS CYCLIST - datakoll

Dan C
January 24th 09, 10:21 PM
On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 09:43:32 -0800, wrote:

>>> What would you do?

>> I would shut up about it and stop giving anyone ammo to use against
>> you. It's one thing to defend your honor, it's another to show you have
>> none when trying to do so.

> So you have to wait until I am gone to make comments behind my back???

Hey Bill, he made his comments above on the *same day* that you made
yours (Jan. 8th). You now respond after more than *two weeks*? Also, he
didn't say anything "behind your back", Billy. He said it right here in
the newsgroup for all to see. How do you figure that's "behind your
back"?

Dan C
January 24th 09, 10:23 PM
On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 10:39:27 -0800, wrote:

>> Before you hit the reply button, did you address the above question, or
>> did you duck the question?

> I'm not ducking anything, since I normally do not post on this group. I
> did a one hour nym-shift as you like to call it, just to see how fast
> people jumped on it, and sure enough all the kiddies took it as a way to
> get around filters. That was not the case. I am also taking great care
> to post to only the relevant groups and not splatter all the others.

Billy, you *still* didn't answer the question... How come?

Dan C
January 24th 09, 10:29 PM
On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 09:47:07 -0800, wrote:

<context restored after Bill's excessive snipping>

>>> This one started because I preferred a different version of software.

>> Wrong. It started because you do not use Linux, and yet try to come
>> off otherwise in the Linux group. You spout off complete bull****,
>> refuse to take offered advice, and give out bad advice to others. Why
>> you were ever even in a Linux newsgroup, other than to troll, is the
>> real question.

> Dan, You are a nit picking IDIOT and I think the rest of the people here
> understand that.

Ummmm, I don't think so, Billy. Is that all you can say? How come you
didn't address any of the points made above? Nothing to say about that?

Dan C
January 24th 09, 10:36 PM
On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 10:22:11 -0800, wrote:

>> Hehe. Thanks for the info. I knew I wasn't the only one who thought
>> Bill was a stubborn old blowhard.
>>
>> Haven't seen anything from him in a day or so. Perhaps he's taking a
>> long nap, or maybe that enlarged heart has finally.... ;)

> You are proving that you want to be very unpopular here by
> cross-posting to groups I don't even use.

Hey Bill, get a clue. I did not cross post, other than reply to the
your concerns about that to him. Don't believe me? If you have the
skill, go back and look at the posts. It's quite obvious.

> The R.B.M folks no doubt have **YOU** as a nuisance. If I find your ****
> on the other bike groups then I am going to get serious about having you
> prosecuted, which will be far safer than meeting me face to face.

OK Bill. LOL!

> Due to my 'advanced' age I don't fight anymore, just finish with a few
> (Umm.. martial arts strikes to the lethal areas.). I have no desire to
> dance and play fisticuffs.

That's wise. You'd lose (in either case).

> If you doubt me, My address is 1668 Ash Way in Marysville, ca.
> 95901-6801. I am inviting you to put up or shut up. I would just love to
> kill you in a legal 'self defense' move. The world might thank me.

Hey Bill, that's a threat, and a serious one. I'll be forwarding your
message along to your ISP. You really shouldn't be doing that.

> And just what makes you think that cross posting this crap is going to
> get you points...*ANYWHERE*???

See above about cross posting, you ignorant stooge. My posts went to
those other groups because I *replied* to a post that had those groups.
I did not initiate any cross posting, Billy Boy. Even if I had, it would
be a simple case of "tough ****" for you. I can cross post however I see
fit, and there's nothing you can do about it, regardless.

Now hush up, Billy, before you lose your internet access.

January 25th 09, 12:27 AM
Tom Sherman wrote:

Mis-characterization of many of the RBM (rec.bicycles.misc) regulars as
"roadies" [1], and there is very little anti-mountain bike sentiment
(more disinterest of those who do not ride such bicycles off-road).

Try going there and mention mountain bikes and they will try to drive
you off of the group. Mountain bikes are like second class citizens to them.
Bill

January 25th 09, 01:20 AM
wrote:
> Dan C wrote:
>
>> wrote:

****ing idiot. I use the Linux whenever I get the chance, but windows is
a necessity for some hardware like my 3 H,P scanners and my Deskjet D1420.
H.P. absolutely refused to waste their time for me, a mere consumer. The
answer was "Use windows because that it what it sell for". No mention of
giving me the source code and making my own interface/driver. It is
proprietary, why junk-ware is high priority is a mystery.
>>> It isn't just the bicycle groups and the linux groups. He popped up in a
>>> sleep disorder group and immediately started a fight by giving them all
>>> sorts of bull**** ways to diagnose sleep apnea and not listening as
>>> person after person told him that the only way to know is to have a
>>> sleep study -- to go to sleep in a sleep lab with a instruments hooked
>>> up to measure brainwaves, blood O2, rapid eye movement, etc.

Once again you are proving to be just another moron and thorn in my
side. Since you obviously google me and then try to destroy any
credibility an any group you can find, that **does** make you an
Internet stalker.
Think about how ****ed off the FBI will be if they get involved.
Can you think that far?
>>> The difference is this: if someone believes his bull**** about bicycles
>>> they might buy the wrong stuff. If someone believes his bull**** about
>>> linux they might lose some data. But if someone believes his bull****
>>> about medical issues they could die!

****ing low grade moron. I just said that I ride mountain bikes, I did
not advise them go out and buy Huffy's.
Nor did I tell people to do anything beyond experimenting. I am very
into medical issues and machines, since I did design some of the worlds
top line ultrasound equipment back in 1982. I just don't want to design
anything with lead free solder because the reliability is not there, as
in Tin whiskers shorting things out.

Total ****ing so stupid Forrest Gump could out reason this guy.
>>> So that's three groups where he spouted off complete bull****, three
>>> groups where he refused to take offered advice, three groups where he
>>> give out bad advice to others, and three groups where he ended up being
>>> flamed. And one case where his refusing to take offered advice is
>>> likely to kill him. But he would rather be right than take anyone's
>>> advice.
>>>
>>> Yeah. It's always the other fellow who is at fault. Every newsgroup
>>> has a resident jerk. The jerks are attracted to Bill because he is so
>>> righteous and true. Never Bill's fault. Riiiiiight.
>>>
>> Hehe. Thanks for the info. I knew I wasn't the only one who thought
>> Bill was a stubborn old blowhard.
>>
>> Haven't seen anything from him in a day or so. Perhaps he's taking a
>> long nap, or maybe that enlarged heart has finally.... ;)
>>

> Bill Baka ALWAYS siapears when asked questions he cannot answer.
> That's why we call him "Bill Baka: Internet Coward."

Hardly. I posted my home address in another post, so I am not hiding,
and dare any asshole twit to come and get an attitude adjustment from
this 60 year old.
> You being a linux user, you will no doubt get a laugh out
> of this classic Bill Baka quote:
>
> "I will be turning this into whatever Internet authority I can
> get you, the mental invalid/as$hole kicked of forever. I can
> trace down your provider easily enough since I know the low
> level commands like 'finger', traceroute, whois and more that
> I can send to the real Internet police. The FBI has been knocking
> on the doors of assholes trying to cause damage. You may find
> out that this isn't your personal group the hard way. Since
> you have proven to be the resident As$hole now more than once
> my first action will be to attempt to turn you in. It is barely
> worth it so me but I can analyze the headers and find where
> you are coming from,
You are just giving me more ammo.

Windows or Ubuntu or SUSE, or anything I might be playing with at the time.
You are a waste of skin and space, and food.
> unless you are a spammer using global proxies.
> This is what I do for work, so you would be a minor challenge."
As would you. Do you really think I have not been keeping all your
derogatory comments?

Keep up on your fantasy. The Internet authorities do exist and can pull
your plug at any time they feel the need.

Yeah, but I know them since I have maintained an F.C.C. radiotelephone
license with radar for shipboard duty.

I **KNOW** what they can do when provoked.

Keep it up and you will find out.
Bill

> Other choice Bill Baka quotes:
> ************************************
>
> "I may seek you out and do some damage to your Internet, since
> I am an electronics engineer and I do know how."
> ~Bill Baka
>
> "Legally all I can really do is record this entire thread and
> report it to the real Internet police"
> ~Bill Baka
>
> "I have an Einstein type wiring scheme and look at things
> perpendicular to the normal brain types"
> ~Bill Baka
>
> "Yes it is an IQ problem, because half (90%) of the time people
> have no clue what Techno-speak I am doing. Just a knowledge
> freak is all."
> ~Bill Baka
>
> "Why does every group I have **ever** gone to have a
> resident asshole?"
> ~Bill Baka
>
> (To which multiple people have replied suggesting that he is the
> only common factor in all of these interactions which he seems
> to be having so much trouble with...)
> ************************************************** *******

Maybe, but I spoke the truth.
Bill Baka

Chris[_12_]
January 25th 09, 03:03 AM
On Jan 24, 9:43*am, " > wrote:
> Chris wrote:
> > On Jan 8, 4:20 pm, " > wrote:
>
> >> What would you do?
>
> > I would shut up about it and stop giving anyone ammo to use against
> > you. It's one thing to defend your honor, it's another to show you
> > have none when trying to do so.
>
> > Chris
>
> So you have to wait until I am gone to make comments behind my back???

Wait until you were gone? Behind your back?

I posted this more than two weeks ago, on the same day you posted,
less than 30 minutes after you posted. This does not qualify as
waiting for you to be gone. It's also a public forum, so it was not
behind your back at all.

Chris "Looking forward to valid points"

Chris[_12_]
January 25th 09, 03:19 AM
On Jan 24, 5:20*pm, " > wrote:
> Keep up on your fantasy. The Internet authorities do exist and can pull
> your plug at any time they feel the need.

Keep up your fantasy Bill. The average citizen has zero ability to
cancel another average citizen's Internet access. In the event you /
had/ evidence of illegal or threatening activity, you would have to
forward it to the police, and they would act if needed, but it is the
courts who have the authority to limit your access to the Internet.
Beyond this, you would need to have employee access to someone's
Internet provider, or hack their system, both of which are illegal.
You can document the whole of Usenet if you like, but it's not going
to help you because you have no case.

Chris

January 25th 09, 03:51 AM
Tom Sherman wrote:
> aka Bill Baka wrote:
>> Skeptical Enquirer wrote:
>>> Bill wrote:
>>>

>>> Gee, Bill, it seems that everywhere you go you end up in a fight and
>>> every newsgroup is full of "trolls", yet you always insist that "He
>>> is the problem, not me."
>>>
>> Don't forget this it was my insistence on riding mountain bikes that
>> got me into trouble with the .misc group (roadies).
>> Bill Baka
>
> Mis-characterization of many of the RBM (rec.bicycles.misc) regulars
> as "roadies" [1], and there is very little anti-mountain bike
> sentiment (more disinterest of those who do not ride such bicycles
> off-road).
>
> [1] In cycling usage.

Than why did I get so much **** for preferring to ride my mountain bike
and not my Schwinn racer?
Bill Baka

January 25th 09, 03:53 AM
Dan C wrote:

>>> I would shut up about it and stop giving anyone ammo to use against
>>> you. It's one thing to defend your honor, it's another to show you have
>>> none when trying to do so.
>>>

>> So you have to wait until I am gone to make comments behind my back???
>>

> Hey Bill, he made his comments above on the *same day* that you made
> yours (Jan. 8th). You now respond after more than *two weeks*? Also, he
> didn't say anything "behind your back", Billy. He said it right here in
> the newsgroup for all to see. How do you figure that's "behind your
> back"?

Danny, dear child, I gave my home address, so let's see your little ****
ant come to my house and not waste bandwidth??
Coward in real life.

Bill Baka

January 25th 09, 03:57 AM
Dan C wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 09:47:07 -0800, wrote:
>
> <context restored after Bill's excessive snipping>

>>> Wrong. It started because you do not use Linux, and yet try to come
>>> off otherwise in the Linux group. You spout off complete bull****,
>>> refuse to take offered advice, and give out bad advice to others. Why
>>> you were ever even in a Linux newsgroup, other than to troll, is the
>>> real question.
>>>

>> Dan, You are a nit picking IDIOT and I think the rest of the people here
>> understand that.
>>

> Ummmm, I don't think so, Billy. Is that all you can say? How come you
> didn't address any of the points made above? Nothing to say about that?
>

> No,
I can say that you have earned the Internet asshole award though. I am
still using Ubuntu 8.10 and it works for me like a charm, but my 3
scanners and one printer won't work on it, so I have to go to windows
and scan the file then import it into Ubuntu. If H.P. would make some
drivers they just might sell more than they could imagine.
Bill

Tom Keats
January 25th 09, 03:58 AM
In article >,
" > writes:

[appropriate quoting chars reinstalled]

> Tom Sherman wrote:
>
>> Mis-characterization of many of the RBM (rec.bicycles.misc) regulars as
>> "roadies" [1], and there is very little anti-mountain bike sentiment
>> (more disinterest of those who do not ride such bicycles off-road).
>
> Try going there and mention mountain bikes and they will try to drive
> you off of the group.

Bull****.

But if you intersperse the words: "mountain bike" with a
bunch of anti-social and racially-deprecating slurs, I
suppose you could blame your subsequent censure on
mountain bikes. I hope when it happens to me, my dementia
will be kinder and gentler than your current sufferance.

> Mountain bikes are like second class citizens to them.

No, recumbentists are. E-bikes? I guess we'll see
what happens. I'm kinda interested, myself.
I guess recumbent E-bike riders would then be third
class citizens.

regards,
Tom

--
Nothing is safe from me.
I'm really at:

January 25th 09, 04:06 AM
Dan C wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 10:22:11 -0800, wrote:
>

>>> Hehe. Thanks for the info. I knew I wasn't the only one who thought
>>> Bill was a stubborn old blowhard.
>>>
>>> Haven't seen anything from him in a day or so. Perhaps he's taking a
>>> long nap, or maybe that enlarged heart has finally.... ;)
>>>

>> You are proving that you want to be very unpopular here by
>> cross-posting to groups I don't even use.
>>

> Hey Bill, get a clue. I did not cross post, other than reply to the
> your concerns about that to him. Don't believe me? If you have the
> skill, go back and look at the posts. It's quite obvious.
>

>> The R.B.M folks no doubt have **YOU** as a nuisance. If I find your ****
>> on the other bike groups then I am going to get serious about having you
>> prosecuted, which will be far safer than meeting me face to face.
>>

> OK Bill. LOL!
>

>> Due to my 'advanced' age I don't fight anymore, just finish with a few
>> (Umm.. martial arts strikes to the lethal areas.). I have no desire to
>> dance and play fisticuffs.
>>

> That's wise. You'd lose (in either case).

You haven't seen what I can do in the blink of an eye, so you can't
comment. I am capable, but choose not to use those um, skills.
I specialized on one hit kill strikes on the theory that I could use
then in self defense, but not just pick a fight for no reason.
I creamed a guy in a parking lot last year and after a few quick
thoughts just pinned him to his car. 2 big, tattooed white guys came up
and said they had seen this guy hit the girl, so I handed him over to
them and *they* beat the crap out of him. I do have some restraint.

>> If you doubt me, My address is 1668 Ash Way in Marysville, ca.
>> 95901-6801. I am inviting you to put up or shut up. I would just love to
>> kill you in a legal 'self defense' move. The world might thank me.

That was an invitation, not a threat. I would not hurt anyone unless he
swung first.

> Hey Bill, that's a threat, and a serious one. I'll be forwarding your
> message along to your ISP. You really shouldn't be doing that.
>

>> And just what makes you think that cross posting this crap is going to
>> get you points...*ANYWHERE*???

I did not initiate the cross posting, but tried to cut it out.

> See above about cross posting, you ignorant stooge. My posts went to
> those other groups because I *replied* to a post that had those groups.
> I did not initiate any cross posting, Billy Boy. Even if I had, it would
> be a simple case of "tough ****" for you. I can cross post however I see
> fit, and there's nothing you can do about it, regardless.
>
> Now hush up, Billy, before you lose your internet access.
>

> Dan C.
I think more people have you pegged as an asshole than me by far. If I
lose my ISP and it is because of you, then expect a really ****ed off ME
at your door.
Bill Baka

January 25th 09, 04:09 AM
Chris wrote:
> On Jan 24, 5:20 pm, " > wrote:
>
>> Keep up on your fantasy. The Internet authorities do exist and can pull
>> your plug at any time they feel the need.
>>

> Keep up your fantasy Bill. The average citizen has zero ability to
> cancel another average citizen's Internet access. In the event you /
> had/ evidence of illegal or threatening activity, you would have to
> forward it to the police, and they would act if needed, but it is the
> courts who have the authority to limit your access to the Internet.
> Beyond this, you would need to have employee access to someone's
> Internet provider, or hack their system, both of which are illegal.
> You can document the whole of Usenet if you like, but it's not going
> to help you because you have no case.
>
> Chris

I have more than a case. This dip **** has been dogging me on groups
that he never visits, except by finding my name on some of them. He then
goes there and starts spewing crap about me. That, my friend, is
Internet stalking, and I do believe that the feds do not like it.
Bill Baka

January 25th 09, 04:10 AM
Chris wrote:
> On Jan 24, 9:43 am, " > wrote:
>
>> Chris wrote:

>>> I would shut up about it and stop giving anyone ammo to use against
>>> you. It's one thing to defend your honor, it's another to show you
>>> have none when trying to do so.
>>>
>>> Chris
>>>
>> So you have to wait until I am gone to make comments behind my back???
>>

> Wait until you were gone? Behind your back?
>
> I posted this more than two weeks ago, on the same day you posted,
> less than 30 minutes after you posted. This does not qualify as
> waiting for you to be gone. It's also a public forum, so it was not
> behind your back at all.
>
> Chris "Looking forward to valid points"

Not gonna happen. I'm deleting the group as aa waste of time, thanks to
my troll.
Bye, group deleted after this post.

Bill Sornson[_5_]
January 25th 09, 04:21 AM
Chris wrote:
> On Jan 24, 9:43 am, " > wrote:
>> Chris wrote:

>>> I would shut up about it and stop giving anyone ammo to use against
>>> you. It's one thing to defend your honor, it's another to show you
>>> have none when trying to do so.
>>
>>> Chris
>>
>> So you have to wait until I am gone to make comments behind my
>> back???
>
> Wait until you were gone? Behind your back?
>
> I posted this more than two weeks ago, on the same day you posted,
> less than 30 minutes after you posted. This does not qualify as
> waiting for you to be gone. It's also a public forum, so it was not
> behind your back at all.
>
> Chris "Looking forward to valid points"

Little cartoon of blowing tumbleweed goes here.

Bill "Bill Baka Goes Off Deep End More Than Greg Louganis" S.

Bill Sornson[_5_]
January 25th 09, 04:29 AM
wrote:
> Tom Sherman wrote:
>> aka Bill Baka wrote:

>>> Don't forget this it was my insistence on riding mountain bikes that
>>> got me into trouble with the .misc group (roadies).
>>> Bill Baka
>>
>> Mis-characterization of many of the RBM (rec.bicycles.misc) regulars
>> as "roadies" [1], and there is very little anti-mountain bike
>> sentiment (more disinterest of those who do not ride such bicycles
>> off-road).
>>
>> [1] In cycling usage.
>>
> Than why did I get so much **** for preferring to ride my mountain
> bike and not my Schwinn racer?
> Bill Baka

Psst. Bill. You got "****" (lots of ribbing) for saying you rode "off-road
centuries" in 5 or 6 hours...WITH a morbidly obese riding partner in tow.
Before that it was 50 mph on a trike at age 4. Today it was beating up a
"tatooed guy" in a parking lot before turning him over to motorcycle
types...LAST WEEK.

Apparently, you've done similar on other topic groups, with similar results.
People calling you on your fantastic lies and made-up stories.

You're the biggest bull****ter EVER on Usenet*. Funny, sad, entertaining,
all rolled in one.

Last hint: stop threatening bodily harm to posters. THAT can get you in
real trouble.

Bill "take a pill, Bill" S.

*if there's a bigger one, he or she is quite a trip!

Chris[_12_]
January 25th 09, 05:04 AM
On Jan 24, 8:10*pm, " > wrote:
> Bye, group deleted after this post.- Hide quoted text -

You have said this in the past, and returned. I'm not holding my
breath for either.

Chris

Dan C
January 25th 09, 06:02 AM
On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 20:10:48 -0800, wrote:

> Chris wrote:

>>> So you have to wait until I am gone to make comments behind my back???
>>>

>> Wait until you were gone? Behind your back?
>>
>> I posted this more than two weeks ago, on the same day you posted, less
>> than 30 minutes after you posted. This does not qualify as waiting for
>> you to be gone. It's also a public forum, so it was not behind your
>> back at all.
>>
>> Chris "Looking forward to valid points"
>>
> Not gonna happen. I'm deleting the group as aa waste of time, thanks to
> my troll.
> Bye, group deleted after this post.

HAR!!! HAR!!! LOL!!

How many times has Billy Boy said this already? ROFL!

By the way, Billy, you can't "delete" a group.

Buh-bye! (at least until you come back again...) ;)

Dan C
January 25th 09, 06:03 AM
On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 20:06:41 -0800, wrote:

> Dan C wrote:

>>> You are proving that you want to be very unpopular here by
>>> cross-posting to groups I don't even use.
>>>

>> Hey Bill, get a clue. I did not cross post, other than reply to the
>> address your concerns about that to him. Don't believe me? If you
>> have the skill, go back and look at the posts. It's quite obvious.
>>

>>> The R.B.M folks no doubt have **YOU** as a nuisance. If I find your
>>> **** on the other bike groups then I am going to get serious about
>>> having you prosecuted, which will be far safer than meeting me face to
>>> face.
>>>

>> OK Bill. LOL!
>>

>>> Due to my 'advanced' age I don't fight anymore, just finish with a few
>>> (Umm.. martial arts strikes to the lethal areas.). I have no desire to
>>> dance and play fisticuffs.
>>>

>> That's wise. You'd lose (in either case).
>>
> You haven't seen what I can do in the blink of an eye, so you can't
> comment. I am capable, but choose not to use those um, skills. I
> specialized on one hit kill strikes on the theory that I could use then
> in self defense, but not just pick a fight for no reason. I creamed a
> guy in a parking lot last year and after a few quick thoughts just
> pinned him to his car. 2 big, tattooed white guys came up and said they
> had seen this guy hit the girl, so I handed him over to them and *they*
> beat the crap out of him. I do have some restraint.
>>
>>> If you doubt me, My address is 1668 Ash Way in Marysville, ca.
>>> 95901-6801. I am inviting you to put up or shut up. I would just love
>>> to kill you in a legal 'self defense' move. The world might thank me.
>>>
> That was an invitation, not a threat. I would not hurt anyone unless he
> swung first.
>>
>> Hey Bill, that's a threat, and a serious one. I'll be forwarding your
>> message along to your ISP. You really shouldn't be doing that.
>>

>>> And just what makes you think that cross posting this crap is going to
>>> get you points...*ANYWHERE*???
>>>
> I did not initiate the cross posting, but tried to cut it out.
>>
>> See above about cross posting, you ignorant stooge. My posts went to
>> those other groups because I *replied* to a post that had those groups.
>> I did not initiate any cross posting, Billy Boy. Even if I had, it
>> would be a simple case of "tough ****" for you. I can cross post
>> however I see fit, and there's nothing you can do about it, regardless.
>>
>> Now hush up, Billy, before you lose your internet access.
>>

>> Dan C.
> I think more people have you pegged as an asshole than me by far. If I
> lose my ISP and it is because of you, then expect a really ****ed off ME
> at your door.
> Bill Baka

LOL! OK, Billy, I'll be waiting for you to arrive! LOL!

January 25th 09, 09:24 AM
If, as you say, you have plonked me, why then do you keep
posting replies to me?

Bill Baka wrote:

>Ask any of the pro riders on the TdF and they will all
>have enlarged hearts, from exercise.

And so you assume that *you* heart is enlarged for the same
reason, refusing to see a heart doctor to confirm your self-
diagnosis. You posted that your CAT scan showed an *abnormally*
enlarged heart then told us a total lie about the doctor who
decided from a CAT scan alone that your enlarged heart was
caused by exercise and not disease. Only when someone asked
for the bdoctor's name to report him for medical malpractice
did you fess up to telling yet another lie.

You have a mental problem that stops you from going to a
doctor. You refuse to have that heart looked at and you
refuse to get a sleep study for your insomnia. It is
likely that this refusal will result in you being dead.
Dumbass.

January 25th 09, 09:44 AM
Odd how Bill Baka keeps replying after supposedly plonking me...

Chris wrote:

>Keep up your fantasy Bill. The average citizen has zero ability to
>cancel another average citizen's Internet access. In the event you /
>had/ evidence of illegal or threatening activity, you would have to
>forward it to the police, and they would act if needed, but it is the
>courts who have the authority to limit your access to the Internet.
>Beyond this, you would need to have employee access to someone's
>Internet provider, or hack their system, both of which are illegal.
>You can document the whole of Usenet if you like, but it's not going
>to help you because you have no case.

Not to mention that his beloved "FCC" and "FBI" are in the USA,
while I am in Europe...

I mock Bill Baka because he is so fun to mock. He blusters and
threatens and claims to be a Unix expert, but he never manages
to actually get the FBI to cross the pond and arrest me, nor
does he ever manage to get my ISP to cancel my account. And he
never will, because I didn't threaten him or do anything illegal.
Calling Bill Baka a cocksucking mother****er ****head troll is
perfectly legal. It's also the truth.

January 25th 09, 09:50 AM
Didn't you say you plonked me? Why then do you reply to me?

wrote:

>Tom Sherman wrote:
>
>Mis-characterization of many of the RBM (rec.bicycles.misc) regulars as
>"roadies" [1], and there is very little anti-mountain bike sentiment
>(more disinterest of those who do not ride such bicycles off-road).
>
>Try going there and mention mountain bikes and they will try to drive
>you off of the group. Mountain bikes are like second class citizens to them.

Other people can talk about mountain bikes in the bike groups
and not get flamed. For some reason you cannot. Other people
can post questions to the linux groups from a windows PC and
not get flamed. For some reason you cannot. Other people can
talk about insomnia in the sleep disorders group and not get
flamed. For some reason you cannot. And when you are asked
what the common factor is in all these flamewars you seem to be
involved in, you either refuse to answer or you blame everyone
else. That does not explain why other folks use the same
newsgroups you use *without* getting into fights. It's you,
Bill. *Your* behavior starts the fights. Every time. In
every group. Smeg off, you Racist Lying Sack of ****.

Tom Keats
January 25th 09, 04:15 PM
In article >,
Tom Sherman > writes:

>>> Mountain bikes are like second class citizens to them.
>>
>> No, recumbentists are. E-bikes? I guess we'll see
>> what happens. I'm kinda interested, myself.
>> I guess recumbent E-bike riders would then be third
>> class citizens.
>>
> Recumbent riders are degenerates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E-bike riders are generates.

cheers,
Tom

--
Nothing is safe from me.
I'm really at:
tkeats curlicue vcn dot bc dot ca

Tom Sherman[_2_]
January 25th 09, 04:24 PM

Tom Keats wrote:
> In article >,
> " > writes:
>
> [appropriate quoting chars reinstalled]
>

>> Tom Sherman wrote:
>>

>>> Mis-characterization of many of the RBM (rec.bicycles.misc) regulars as
>>> "roadies" [1], and there is very little anti-mountain bike sentiment
>>> (more disinterest of those who do not ride such bicycles off-road).
>>>
>> Try going there and mention mountain bikes and they will try to drive
>> you off of the group.
>>

> Bull****.
>
> But if you intersperse the words: "mountain bike" with a
> bunch of anti-social and racially-deprecating slurs, I
> suppose you could blame your subsequent censure on
> mountain bikes. I hope when it happens to me, my dementia
> will be kinder and gentler than your current sufferance.
>

>> Mountain bikes are like second class citizens to them.
>>

> No, recumbentists are. E-bikes? I guess we'll see
> what happens. I'm kinda interested, myself.
> I guess recumbent E-bike riders would then be third
> class citizens.
>

> regards,
> Tom

Tom,
This guy is a total loon. He has been stalking me and/or talking ****
about me behind my back so he needs to be traced and stopped for the
good of all.
I admit to still riding the mountain bike but have graduated to riding
my Schwinn road bike (on roads) and it is actually a bit faster.
That must make me an all around cyclist.
Let's just help to remove a cancer from the net, as in Dan C.
I am only multi-posting because I have no idea where Dan C is posting from.
Cheers,
Bill Baka

Tom Sherman[_2_]
January 25th 09, 04:25 PM
aka Bill Baka wrote:
> Tom Sherman wrote:
>
> Mis-characterization of many of the RBM (rec.bicycles.misc) regulars as
> "roadies" [1], and there is very little anti-mountain bike sentiment
> (more disinterest of those who do not ride such bicycles off-road).

I wrote what is above, but not below. Baka's quoting is messed up.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
LOCAL CACTUS EATS CYCLIST - datakoll

January 25th 09, 04:29 PM
Bill Sornson wrote:

Bill,
Anything you got by mistake was due to my personal troll, Dan C, and I
am looking for some legal way to get him banned.
If anyone has any ideas, let's use them.
I still ride, even the 700c Schwinn but only on pavement, so the MB's do
get more use.
The Schwinn is great for a 5 mile (each way) trip to my friends house,
all road.
Bill Baka

January 25th 09, 04:40 PM
Bill Sornson wrote:
> wrote:
>
>> Tom Sherman wrote:

>>> Mis-characterization of many of the RBM (rec.bicycles.misc) regulars
>>> as "roadies" [1], and there is very little anti-mountain bike
>>> sentiment (more disinterest of those who do not ride such bicycles
>>> off-road).
>>>
>>> [1] In cycling usage.
>>>

>> Than why did I get so much **** for preferring to ride my mountain
>> bike and not my Schwinn racer?
>> Bill Baka
>>

> Psst. Bill. You got "****" (lots of ribbing) for saying you rode "off-road
> centuries" in 5 or 6 hours...WITH a morbidly obese riding partner in tow.
I never said that. My Centuries are lone trips so I don't have to pace
myself and I take about 9 hours or more if I find a good shade tree to
kick back under.
It is the exercise that counts, not the speed, to me, at least. I am not
training to try to be Lance, not even hardly a little.

> Before that it was 50 mph on a trike at age 4. Today it was beating up a
> "tatooed guy" in a parking lot before turning him over to motorcycle
> types...LAST WEEK.

The trike was smoke and I have admitted it.
The parking lot incident did happen since I heard a girl screaming and
it was in my sprint range of about 150 feet. So I just jacked against
the car so she could pick up her stuff, and two big 20-something guys
took him over and beat the crap out of him. All I did was to peel him
off the girl. No kicking ass on my part. They weren't motorcycle types,
just young guys showing off their tops with no shirts. That also had no
use for a girl beater and they gave him what he deserved.
> Apparently, you've done similar on other topic groups, with similar results.
> People calling you on your fantastic lies and made-up stories.
>
> You're the biggest bull****ter EVER on Usenet*. Funny, sad, entertaining,
> all rolled in one.
>
> Last hint: stop threatening bodily harm to posters. THAT can get you in
> real trouble.
>
> Bill "take a pill, Bill" S.
>
> *if there's a bigger one, he or she is quite a trip!

Bill,
I did not come here to argue, just to inform you that Dan C is bad news
and he may get himself in jail for literally stalking me.
He is the one who started the "Internet coward" thing, so I gave him my
home address, if he is man enough to face me one on one.
I am not threatening anything more than forceful self defense if he is
dumb enough to take a sing.
I would prefer to have the FBI investigate him, but that probably won;t
happen.
Bill Baka

January 25th 09, 04:42 PM
Dan C wrote:
> LOL! OK, Billy, I'll be waiting for you to arrive! LOL!

I see you are also to stupid to realize what I could do, but you are not
worth the gas.
Bill Baka

January 25th 09, 04:57 PM
wrote:
> If, as you say, you have plonked me, why then do you keep
> posting replies to me?
>
> Bill Baka wrote:
>

>> Ask any of the pro riders on the TdF and they will all
>> have enlarged hearts, from exercise.
>>

> And so you assume that *you* heart is enlarged for the same
> reason, refusing to see a heart doctor to confirm your self-
> diagnosis. You posted that your CAT scan showed an *abnormally*
> enlarged heart then told us a total lie about the doctor who
> decided from a CAT scan alone that your enlarged heart was
> caused by exercise and not disease.
Your complete lack of intellect/intelligence is showing since I already
told you that it was checked by CAT scan and in fine shape, thanks to
all my riding.
> Only when someone asked
> for the bdoctor's name to report him for medical malpractice
> did you fess up to telling yet another lie.

You are obviously seriously insane.
> You have a mental problem that stops you from going to a
> doctor. You refuse to have that heart looked at and you
> refuse to get a sleep study for your insomnia. It is
> likely that this refusal will result in you being dead.
> Dumbass.

I have a very good heart and lungs, so don't worry too many of those
sparse brain cells for me.
Bill Baka

January 25th 09, 04:59 PM
wrote:
> Odd how Bill Baka keeps replying after supposedly plonking me...
>
> Chris wrote:
>

>> Keep up your fantasy Bill. The average citizen has zero ability to
>> cancel another average citizen's Internet access. In the event you /
>> had/ evidence of illegal or threatening activity, you would have to
>> forward it to the police, and they would act if needed, but it is the
>> courts who have the authority to limit your access to the Internet.
>> Beyond this, you would need to have employee access to someone's
>> Internet provider, or hack their system, both of which are illegal.
>> You can document the whole of Usenet if you like, but it's not going
>> to help you because you have no case.
>>

> Not to mention that his beloved "FCC" and "FBI" are in the USA,
> while I am in Europe...

Should I send this to Interpol or Scotland yard?
> I mock Bill Baka because he is so fun to mock. He blusters and
> threatens and claims to be a Unix expert, but he never manages
> to actually get the FBI to cross the pond and arrest me, nor
> does he ever manage to get my ISP to cancel my account. And he
> never will, because I didn't threaten him or do anything illegal.
> Calling Bill Baka a cocksucking mother****er ****head troll is
> perfectly legal. It's also the truth.

Language like that could get you put off the web. We don't need yet
another idiot.
Bill Baka

January 25th 09, 05:01 PM
wrote:

Bill wrote, you aren't worth a reply.

Dan C
January 25th 09, 05:24 PM
On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 08:29:23 -0800, wrote:

> Bill Sornson wrote:
>
> Bill,
> Anything you got by mistake was due to my personal troll, Dan C, and I
> am looking for some legal way to get him banned. If anyone has any
> ideas, let's use them. I still ride, even the 700c Schwinn but only on
> pavement, so the MB's do get more use.
> The Schwinn is great for a 5 mile (each way) trip to my friends house,
> all road.
> Bill Baka

Hey Billy, you said you were leaving the group for good, just last
night. Was that a lie, or just an attempt to deceive? ;)

Bill, how come you never do what you say you're going to do?

Dan C
January 25th 09, 05:26 PM
On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 08:42:38 -0800, wrote:

>> LOL! OK, Billy, I'll be waiting for you to arrive! LOL!

> I see you are also to stupid to realize what I could do,

You could do nothing, dimwit.

> but you are not worth the gas.

How do you know? I may be just around the corner from you.

Dan C
January 25th 09, 05:27 PM
On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 09:44:22 +0000, me wrote:

> Odd how Bill Baka keeps replying after supposedly plonking me...
>
> Chris wrote:
>
>>Keep up your fantasy Bill. The average citizen has zero ability to
>>cancel another average citizen's Internet access. In the event you /
>>had/ evidence of illegal or threatening activity, you would have to
>>forward it to the police, and they would act if needed, but it is the
>>courts who have the authority to limit your access to the Internet.
>>Beyond this, you would need to have employee access to someone's
>>Internet provider, or hack their system, both of which are illegal. You
>>can document the whole of Usenet if you like, but it's not going to help
>>you because you have no case.
>
> Not to mention that his beloved "FCC" and "FBI" are in the USA, while I
> am in Europe...
>
> I mock Bill Baka because he is so fun to mock. He blusters and
> threatens and claims to be a Unix expert, but he never manages to
> actually get the FBI to cross the pond and arrest me, nor does he ever
> manage to get my ISP to cancel my account. And he never will, because I
> didn't threaten him or do anything illegal. Calling Bill Baka a
> cocksucking mother****er ****head troll is perfectly legal. It's also
> the truth.

HAR! ROTFLMAO!

Damn near spit up my coffee on that one!

Bill Baka - internet retard on display. HAR!

January 25th 09, 05:32 PM
Dan C wrote:
> Hey Billy, you said you were leaving the group for good, just last
> night. Was that a lie, or just an attempt to deceive? ;)
>
> Bill, how come you never do what you say you're going to do?
>

> I am only collecting evidence that you are trying to say **** about me that never happened.
That jpg you pointed out will hopefully offend more people to go after you.
I would never post a link like that. You seem to be a mommies boy with a
computer in your basement bedroom.
I only came here to see how deranged you really are.
Bill Baka

January 25th 09, 05:34 PM
Dan C wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 08:42:38 -0800, wrote:
>

>>> LOL! OK, Billy, I'll be waiting for you to arrive! LOL!
>>>

>> I see you are also to stupid to realize what I could do,
>>

> You could do nothing, dimwit.
>

>> but you are not worth the gas.
>>

> How do you know? I may be just around the corner from you.
>

> I implore you to come to my house, please, so I can give you a well deserved beating.
I try to avoid that kind of thing but you I would make an exception for.
Now, go away.
Bill Baka

January 25th 09, 05:35 PM
Dan C wrote:
> HAR! ROTFLMAO!
>
> Damn near spit up my coffee on that one!
>
> Bill Baka - internet retard on display. HAR!

Keep laughing, fool.

Tom Keats
January 25th 09, 05:38 PM
In article >,
" > writes:

> Tom,
> This guy is a total loon. He has been stalking me and/or talking ****
> about me behind my back so he needs to be traced and stopped for the
> good of all.

Bill,
please have yourself a nice cup of tea, count your blessings.
think about nice stuff, and don't worry about it.

> I admit to still riding the mountain bike but have graduated to riding
> my Schwinn road bike (on roads) and it is actually a bit faster.
> That must make me an all around cyclist.

My main bike is a mountain bike. Actually, it's an ideal
MTB (Mountain Touring Bike, with emphasis on "touring.")
It's basically a mid-'80s, 26"-wheeled, Canadian touring
bike, which I've urbanized. I'm not discredited by r.b.m
folks for riding it. Nobody here is critisized for the
bikes they ride, or the size of their naughty bits.
Riding bicycles ~at all~ is celebrated here. If anyone
saw how much seatpost I've got sticking up beyond the
top tube, I might be taken to task. But I have some
gawky body dimensions where I'm 6'2" from feet to waist,
but 5'9" from waist to head. So I need a vertically
tall but horizontally short cockpit. And the bike was
an abandoned freebie foundling which I've just adapted
to myself.

> Let's just help to remove a cancer from the net, as in Dan C.

The easiest way to accomplish what you desire is to simply
refrain from obsession. Broaden your positive outlook.
Ride your bike.

Speaking of which, I've now gotta ride off to get ingredients
to perform an experiment: to see if brie spread on Breton
garden vegetable crackers and drizzled with a little Disaronno,
works. Actually, I should be doing a laundromat run.

Life is good. Why fsck with it? Obsess too much and the next
thing you know, orderlies will be wrapping you in a nice, cozy
blanket and calmingly leading you back to your room.

cheers,
Tom

--
Nothing is safe from me.
I'm really at:
tkeats curlicue vcn dot bc dot ca

January 25th 09, 06:05 PM
Skeptical Enquirer wrote:
> Gee, Bill, it seems that everywhere you go you end up in a fight
> and every newsgroup is full of "trolls", yet you always insist
> that "He is the problem, not me."
>
> Meanwhile, other people are able to participate in the same
> newsgroups with the same "trolls", and somehow they manage to
> never end up in a fight. Perhaps you should look at the common
> factor -- your online behavior.
>
> Heh,

The main thing you guys didn't like was my mountain bike riding, and the
occasional wrong way riding. I do road bike when the grandkids ambush me
for a ride along, but that goes with having kids around.
Bill Baka

January 25th 09, 06:28 PM
Tom Keats wrote:
> In article >,
> " > writes:
>

>> Tom,
>> This guy is a total loon. He has been stalking me and/or talking ****
>> about me behind my back so he needs to be traced and stopped for the
>> good of all.
>>

> Bill,
> please have yourself a nice cup of tea, count your blessings.
> think about nice stuff, and don't worry about it.
>

>> I admit to still riding the mountain bike but have graduated to riding
>> my Schwinn road bike (on roads) and it is actually a bit faster.
>> That must make me an all around cyclist.
>>

> My main bike is a mountain bike. Actually, it's an ideal
> MTB (Mountain Touring Bike, with emphasis on "touring.")
> It's basically a mid-'80s, 26"-wheeled, Canadian touring
> bike, which I've urbanized. I'm not discredited by r.b.m
> folks for riding it. Nobody here is critisized for the
> bikes they ride, or the size of their naughty bits.
> Riding bicycles ~at all~ is celebrated here. If anyone
> saw how much seatpost I've got sticking up beyond the
> top tube, I might be taken to task. But I have some
> gawky body dimensions where I'm 6'2" from feet to waist,
> but 5'9" from waist to head. So I need a vertically
> tall but horizontally short cockpit. And the bike was
> an abandoned freebie foundling which I've just adapted
> to myself.

My Schwinn is a large framed 700 tire sized bike and I can barely make
it with the seat post all the way down, but it sure goes good once I
build up some speed.

>> Let's just help to remove a cancer from the net, as in Dan C.
>>

> The easiest way to accomplish what you desire is to simply
> refrain from obsession. Broaden your positive outlook.
> Ride your bike.

I would ignore the jerk, but he is cross posting crap about me on
multiple boards, so I am saving all his posts (the HTML source) and
sending it to the Abuse site.
I don't think they will be too amused at the picture he keeps pointing to.
> Speaking of which, I've now gotta ride off to get ingredients
> to perform an experiment: to see if brie spread on Breton
> garden vegetable crackers and drizzled with a little Disaronno,
> works. Actually, I should be doing a laundromat run.

It sounds good.
> Life is good. Why fsck with it? Obsess too much and the next
> thing you know, orderlies will be wrapping you in a nice, cozy
> blanket and calmingly leading you back to your room.
>

> cheers,
> Tom
>

> I am pretty laid back, but I feel a moral duty to can this clown.
Bill Baka

January 25th 09, 06:39 PM
Odd how Bill Baka keeps replying after supposedly plonking me...

>> Chris wrote:
>>
>>> Keep up your fantasy Bill. The average citizen has zero ability to
>>> cancel another average citizen's Internet access. In the event you /
>>> had/ evidence of illegal or threatening activity, you would have to
>>> forward it to the police, and they would act if needed, but it is the
>>> courts who have the authority to limit your access to the Internet.
>>> Beyond this, you would need to have employee access to someone's
>>> Internet provider, or hack their system, both of which are illegal.
>>> You can document the whole of Usenet if you like, but it's not going
>>> to help you because you have no case.
>>
>> Not to mention that his beloved "FCC" and "FBI" are in the USA,
>> while I am in Europe...
>>
>Should I send this to Interpol or Scotland yard?

Interpol. You are aware of the difference between the EU and the UK?

I will be waiting for them to arrest me for calling you an idiot.

And for posting this pretty picture of you on your mountain bike:
http://www.goatse.fr/hello.jpg

>> I mock Bill Baka because he is so fun to mock. He blusters and
>> threatens and claims to be a Unix expert, but he never manages
>> to actually get the FBI to cross the pond and arrest me, nor
>> does he ever manage to get my ISP to cancel my account. And he
>> never will, because I didn't threaten him or do anything illegal.
>> Calling Bill Baka a cocksucking mother****er ****head troll is
>> perfectly legal. It's also the truth.
>>
>Language like that could get you put off the web.

Less talk. More action.

Blowhard.

January 25th 09, 06:50 PM
wrote:

>Dan C wrote:
>
>> Hey Billy, you said you were leaving the group for good, just last
>> night. Was that a lie, or just an attempt to deceive? ;)
>>
>> Bill, how come you never do what you say you're going to do?
>>
>> I am only collecting evidence that you are trying to say **** about me

Please explain how you saying that you are leaving the group for
good and then not doing what you say you're going to do helps you
to "collect evidence." One would think that you could "collect
evidence" WITHOUT telling lies again and again.

http://www.goatse.fr/hello.jpg

>will hopefully offend more people to go after you.

Thanks for confirming that you likes it! Would you like to see
the two girls one cup video next, or do yiu prefer two girls one finger?

Everyone with a brain saw the "goatse" and knew what it was without looking.

Hey! I have a GREAT idea!! Why don't you post a hundred lines of
"PLONK PLONK PLONK PLONK PLONK PLONK PLONK PLONK..." without actually
plonking me again? THAT will put me in my place for sure!! ROTFLMAO!!

Dan C
January 26th 09, 12:11 AM
On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 09:32:18 -0800, wrote:

>> Hey Billy, you said you were leaving the group for good, just last
>> night. Was that a lie, or just an attempt to deceive? ;)
>>
>> Bill, how come you never do what you say you're going to do?

> I am only collecting evidence that you are trying to say **** about me
> that never happened.

Huh? You deny that you said you were leaving the group "for good"?
Really?

> That jpg you pointed out will hopefully offend more people to go after
> you. I would never post a link like that.

What jpg is that, Bill? Are you making stuff up again?

> You seem to be a mommies boy with a computer in your basement bedroom.

Ummm, nope. Wrong again, Billy.

> I only came here to see how deranged you really are.

You mean you're just trolling?

I wonder what the other residents of the newsgroup think, Bill. I wonder
which of us they would consider "deranged"... HAR!

Keep it up, Billy! You are cheap entertainment!

Dan C
January 26th 09, 12:14 AM
On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 09:34:26 -0800, wrote:

>> I implore you to come to my house, please, so I can give you a well
>> deserved beating.

Is that (another) threat, Bill? You're doing that a lot, and your ISP
should be getting tired of the abuse reports being sent to them pretty
soon. Just think - you'll have lots of free time to ride your Huffy,
after you lose your access to the internet!

> I try to avoid that kind of thing but you I would make an exception for.

Another one...?

Don't you remember what happened to you the last time you tried to fight
someone, Billy? That's you on the right:

http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/fighter.jpg

> Now, go away.

Nope.

Dan C
January 26th 09, 12:17 AM
On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 10:05:19 -0800, wrote:

> Skeptical Enquirer wrote:
>> Gee, Bill, it seems that everywhere you go you end up in a fight and
>> every newsgroup is full of "trolls", yet you always insist that "He is
>> the problem, not me."
>>
>> Meanwhile, other people are able to participate in the same newsgroups
>> with the same "trolls", and somehow they manage to never end up in a
>> fight. Perhaps you should look at the common factor -- your online
>> behavior.
>>
>> Heh,
>>
> The main thing you guys didn't like was my mountain bike riding, and the
> occasional wrong way riding. I do road bike when the grandkids ambush me
> for a ride along, but that goes with having kids around. Bill Baka

Ummm, no, Bill. The main thing that people don't like about you is that
you're an incessant, compulsive liar, and like to think you can bull****
people about stuff you know nothing about. The truth is that nearly
everyone knows that you're nothing but a blowhard moron, and you keep
proving that with every post you make.

For example, your post (above) did not address one single point made by
the poster to whom you are responding. You fly off on a tangent, which
has nothing to do with the content you responded to. Why is that, Bill?

Neil Brooks
January 26th 09, 12:20 AM
On Jan 25, 5:11*pm, Dan C > wrote:

> I wonder what the other residents of the newsgroup think, Bill. *I wonder
> which of us they would consider "deranged"... *HAR!

Tough call.

January 26th 09, 01:21 AM
Neil Brooks wrote:
> On Jan 25, 5:11 pm, Dan C > wrote:
>

>> I wonder what the other residents of the newsgroup think, Bill. I wonder
>> which of us they would consider "deranged"... HAR!
>>

> Tough call.

Neil,
I wasn't going to post until I got some miles in, road or mountain bike,
just some exercise, and then I might have something to post.
He has ambushed me on about 5 groups, and some of them I maybe only
visited once. It is pretty obvious he googled my name and decided to
multi-post any and all groups I have been in. If nobody turns in a
complaint, then he will stick around. Your call.
Bill Baka
Notice I am copying myself so I have a record?

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home