PDA

View Full Version : PING: Bill Baka

Dan C
January 11th 09, 02:49 AM
Hey Bill,

Saw an interesting video clip of a bicyclist, and was wondering... Is
this you?

http://www.buzzhumor.com/videos/1076/Fat_Guy_Bike_Fall

Tom Keats
January 11th 09, 11:29 PM
In article >,
Dan C > writes:
> On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 02:02:46 -0800, Tom Keats wrote:
>
>> Y'know what? You 'n Bill have never really met each other, right? You
>
> <SNIP>
>
> Bugger off, blowhard.

Jihadists like you 'n Bill are one-trick ponies.

--
Nothing is safe from me.
I'm really at:

Dan C
January 12th 09, 02:26 AM
On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 17:34:01 -0800, Jym Dyer wrote:

>> Bugger off, blowhard.

> =x= Take your own advice. You have added nothing to this newsgroup but
> off-topic invective. Take it to alt.flame or something and leave us out
> of it.

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. I'll bet
you couldn't pour **** out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You
are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than
be seen with you.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm
deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a
weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a
revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly
with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this
world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by
the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed
themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species
as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very
thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you.
You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the
dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its
beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly
briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of
your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of
your own trite, foolish beliefs.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty
and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus.

Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are
unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that
reality forgot.

And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements
of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you
hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more
weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle,
waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and
obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living
emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease,
you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meatslapper.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient
in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You
are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of
all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock.
You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish
foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless
crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You
cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry ****head cockup pratting
naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted
fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate,
noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise
everything about you, and I wish you would go away.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid.
Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the
stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are
trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that
even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no
intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on
Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy
emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Nothing in our universe can really be
this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original
big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by
anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm
sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this,
you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength
left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about
unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

Tom Sherman[_2_]
January 12th 09, 02:36 AM
Tom Keats wrote:
> In article >,
> Dan C > writes:
>> On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 02:02:46 -0800, Tom Keats wrote:
>>
>>> Y'know what? You 'n Bill have never really met each other, right? You
>> <SNIP>
>>
>> Bugger off, blowhard.
>
> Jihadists like you 'n Bill are one-trick ponies.

Song for buggering off - WARNING, RUDE LANGUAGE:
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbrzZWLu6Qw>.

Not directed at any particular poster on the group.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
LOCAL CACTUS EATS CYCLIST - datakoll

Dan C
January 12th 09, 06:42 PM
On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 10:10:19 -0800, Jym Dyer wrote:

>> You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth.
>> [Deletia]
>
> =x= Oh, please. If you're going to cut-and-paste insults, you could at
> least find a better source than the one used by Ed Dolan, of all people.
> Shut your festering gob, you tit! Your type really makes me puke! You
> vacuous, toffee-nosed, malodorous pervert.
>
> =x= No matter. It's *PLONK*erin' Time. Hulk *PLONK*.
> <_Jym_>

How lame. The public plonk announcement only makes you look like a
whiny, crybaby little boy. <shrug>

Dane Buson
January 13th 09, 08:46 PM
Dan C > wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 02:02:46 -0800, Tom Keats wrote:
>
>> Y'know what? You 'n Bill have never really met each other, right? You
>
> <SNIP>
>
> Bugger off, blowhard.

Hmmm, I'll take several million points off for style. Not to mention a
point loss for publically attacking a long term poster who is much more
likeable than you. Let's see what the Russian judge has to say.

/muted whispering.

I'm sorry, but the judges all around have awarded you scores of 3,4,3,2,
and 1. You're averaging out to 2.6, which is rather an abysmal
performance. Why don't you come back after you have something
worthwhile to post?

And let's just think of the *plonk* as a courtesy detail, shall we?

--
Dane Buson -
The distinction between Freedom and Liberty is not accurately known;

Guy Macon
January 14th 09, 10:33 PM
Jym Dyer wrote:

>> You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag
>> of filth. [Deletia]
>
>=x= Oh, please. If you're going to cut-and-paste insults,
>you could at least find a better source than the one used by
>Ed Dolan, of all people. Shut your festering gob, you tit!
>Your type really makes me puke! You vacuous, toffee-nosed,
>malodorous pervert.

Please note that my website [ http://www.guymacon.com/insult.html ]
is the source of the above cut-and-paste insults, and that someone
went to the trouble of removing the hidden reference to the web
page URL and version number.

--
Guy Macon
<http://www.GuyMacon.com/>

January 25th 09, 03:47 AM
Tom Keats wrote:

> Y'know what? You 'n Bill have never really met each other,
> right? You haven't exchanged blows, hucked rocks through
> each other's windows or slashed each other's tires.
>
> All you've done is to type to & read from each other.
> No big whoop.
>
> So, why the overly-public jihad?
>
> Should a Life become available, I suggest you take it.
>

> support the jihads on terrorism/crime/drugs/poverty/disco,
> Tom

Lose Dan C and things would be more mellow.
Bill Baka

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home