PDA

View Full Version : Re: How come bicycle clothing looks so silly?

!Jones' Sock Puppet
January 20th 09, 09:40 PM
On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 17:06:13 -0800, in alt.war.vietnam
(Tom Keats) wrote:

>> I copied and pasted. I haven't a clue what it is; however, based on
>> the context, I assume it's some kind of an expensive car. If you have
>> a spelling issue, then talk to whoever brought it up in the first
>> place spelling it thus... it wasn't me.
>
>It was my own typing error. I was just trying to admit to
>making a mistake. Now I feel like such an utter failure ;-)
>
>Oh, well.

You have no problem from me. *I* am over it.

Hey, I want one.

No! I want two of them. They'll go well with my 30K bicycle, I
think.

Jones

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home