PDA

View Full Version : Re: cleaning up uk.rec.cycling

judith smith
February 24th 09, 02:04 PM
On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 12:40:03 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio
> wrote:

>andywright > wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 23:49:03 +0100 (CET), Anonymous >
>> wrote:

>> >I see Judith has switched to easynews.
>> >She must have been TOSsed by individual.net.
>>

>> I wonder why you were looking at her headers.
>>
>> Wanting to forge that recent post as her perhaps?
>>
>> One thing for sure - you are worse than her in terms of depths to sink
>> to.
>
>Hello, Judith!

Sorry did you have a point to make.

Keep up the good work - let's see if you can turn the group to rat****
again.

--
I encourage my children to wear helmets. (Guy Chapman)
I have never said that I encourage my children to wear helmets. (Guy

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home