PDA

View Full Version : Wheel opinion please

MeerKat
March 15th 09, 06:49 PM
Have a Trek 1.7 2009
Bought a set of Mavic Aksium 2009 Wheels as a basic upgrade.
Looking for opinions on this compared to the bontagner ssr wheels that come with this bike

Thanks

Simon Mason
March 15th 09, 07:12 PM
"MeerKat" > wrote in message ...
Have a Trek 1.7 2009
Bought a set of Mavic Aksium 2009 Wheels as a basic upgrade.
Looking for opinions on this compared to the bontagner ssr wheels that come with this bike

Thanks

IMHO Mavic wheels are far superior to Bontys. I've a pair of Ksyrium Elites that are still true and the hubs are great, but I've been through 3 sets of Bonty Race Lites. Poor hubs and spokes.

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/

Google