PDA

View Full Version : Tour De Lance

Crazy Fred
March 23rd 09, 10:40 PM
So he broke a bone to bad it wasn't his neck. I did in 03 snapped in 3
places on my bike. And way back in 78 on my motorcycle also falling
out of a hamock. He may need surgery why because who he is. In 03 I
was back in the saddle in three months. And I was a lot olded then 37.
50 I sure was.

Bill Sornson[_5_]
March 24th 09, 01:20 AM
Crazy Fred wrote:

> So he broke a bone to bad it wasn't his neck.

Real nice, Fred. You're a real hero.

> I did in 03 snapped in 3
> places on my bike. And way back in 78 on my motorcycle also falling
> out of a hamock. He may need surgery why because who he is. In 03 I
> was back in the saddle in three months. And I was a lot olded then 37.
> 50 I sure was.

Three months? I broke my scapula and tore my rotator cuff severely last
year (at age 52) and started riding with the injuries in less than a week.
6 weeks later and even the shoulder tear was almost completely healed.
(Bone mended by itself; no cast or even a sling.)

Tyler Hamilton rode the remaining stages of the TdF with a freshly broken
collar bone.

You fall out of a hammock (on your head) and start wishing people dead.

Real nice, Fred. Real hero.

Bill S.

Crazy Fred
March 24th 09, 09:25 AM
On Mar 23, 9:20*pm, "Bill Sornson" > wrote:
> Crazy Fred wrote:
> > So he broke a bone to bad it wasn't his neck.
>
> Real nice, Fred. *You're a real hero.
>
> > I did in 03 snapped in 3
> > places on my bike. And way back in 78 on my motorcycle also falling
> > out of a hamock. He may need surgery why because who he is. In 03 I
> > was back in the saddle in three months. And I was a lot olded then 37.
> > 50 I sure was.
>
> Three months? *I broke my scapula and tore my rotator cuff severely last
> year (at age 52) and started riding with the injuries in less than a week..
> 6 weeks later and even the shoulder tear was almost completely healed.
> (Bone mended by itself; no cast or even a sling.)
>
> Tyler Hamilton rode the remaining stages of the TdF with a freshly broken
> collar bone.
>
> You fall out of a hammock (on your head) and start wishing people dead.
>
> Real nice, Fred. *Real hero.
>
> Bill S.

Well you ever think the real reason he didn't go for the gold was the
needle. Cheating is cheating. Some people like NY Yankee fans think
its okay to CHEAT.

Bill Sornson[_5_]
March 24th 09, 03:22 PM
Crazy Fred wrote:
> On Mar 23, 9:20 pm, "Bill Sornson" > wrote:
>> Crazy Fred wrote:
>>> So he broke a bone to bad it wasn't his neck.
>>
>> Real nice, Fred. You're a real hero.
>>
>>> I did in 03 snapped in 3
>>> places on my bike. And way back in 78 on my motorcycle also falling
>>> out of a hamock. He may need surgery why because who he is. In 03 I
>>> was back in the saddle in three months. And I was a lot olded then
>>> 37. 50 I sure was.
>>
>> Three months? I broke my scapula and tore my rotator cuff severely
>> last year (at age 52) and started riding with the injuries in less
>> than a week. 6 weeks later and even the shoulder tear was almost
>> completely healed. (Bone mended by itself; no cast or even a sling.)
>>
>> Tyler Hamilton rode the remaining stages of the TdF with a freshly
>> broken collar bone.
>>
>> You fall out of a hammock (on your head) and start wishing people
>> dead.
>>
>> Real nice, Fred. Real hero.
>>
>> Bill S.
>
> Well you ever think the real reason he didn't go for the gold was the
> needle. Cheating is cheating. Some people like NY Yankee fans think
> its okay to CHEAT.

Prove Armstrong cheated and let us know.

Until then, you're just a blind hater.

HTH

rockin dude
March 28th 09, 02:21 PM
Crazy Fred wrote:
> So he broke a bone to bad it wasn't his neck. I did in 03 snapped in 3
> places on my bike. And way back in 78 on my motorcycle also falling
> out of a hamock. He may need surgery why because who he is. In 03 I
> was back in the saddle in three months. And I was a lot olded then 37.
> 50 I sure was.

your posts are still very painful to read...

rockin dude
March 28th 09, 02:25 PM
Crazy Fred wrote:
> On Mar 23, 9:20 pm, "Bill Sornson" > wrote:
>> Crazy Fred wrote:
>>> So he broke a bone to bad it wasn't his neck.
>> Real nice, Fred. You're a real hero.
>>
>>> I did in 03 snapped in 3
>>> places on my bike. And way back in 78 on my motorcycle also falling
>>> out of a hamock. He may need surgery why because who he is. In 03 I
>>> was back in the saddle in three months. And I was a lot olded then 37.
>>> 50 I sure was.
>> Three months? I broke my scapula and tore my rotator cuff severely last
>> year (at age 52) and started riding with the injuries in less than a week.
>> 6 weeks later and even the shoulder tear was almost completely healed.
>> (Bone mended by itself; no cast or even a sling.)
>>
>> Tyler Hamilton rode the remaining stages of the TdF with a freshly broken
>> collar bone.
>>
>> You fall out of a hammock (on your head) and start wishing people dead.
>>
>> Real nice, Fred. Real hero.
>>
>> Bill S.
>
> Well you ever think the real reason he didn't go for the gold was the
> needle. Cheating is cheating. Some people like NY Yankee fans think
> its okay to CHEAT.

he cheated? when? I assume you can provide facts to back up your assertions.

No? then STfu

Crazy Fred
March 29th 09, 12:44 PM
On Mar 28, 10:25*am, rockin dude > wrote:
> Crazy Fred wrote:
> >> Real nice, Fred. *You're a real hero.

> >> Three months? *I broke my scapula and tore my rotator cuff severely last
> >> year (at age 52) and started riding with the injuries in less than a week.
> >> 6 weeks later and even the shoulder tear was almost completely healed.
> >> (Bone mended by itself; no cast or even a sling.)
>
> >> Tyler Hamilton rode the remaining stages of the TdF with a freshly broken
> >> collar bone.
>
> >> You fall out of a hammock (on your head) and start wishing people dead..
>
> >> Real nice, Fred. *Real hero.
>
> >> Bill S.
>
> > Well you ever think the real reason he didn't go for the gold was the
> > needle. Cheating is cheating. Some people like NY Yankee fans think
> > its okay to CHEAT.
>
> he cheated? when? I assume you can provide facts to back up your assertions.
>
> No? then STfu- Hide quoted text -

Can you prove Oswald killed JFK. That was the fastest bolt action and
the bullets came from directions.

rockin dude
March 29th 09, 10:22 PM
Crazy Fred wrote:
> On Mar 28, 10:25 am, rockin dude > wrote:
>> Crazy Fred wrote:
>>> Well you ever think the real reason he didn't go for the gold was the
>>> needle. Cheating is cheating. Some people like NY Yankee fans think
>>> its okay to CHEAT.
>> he cheated? when? I assume you can provide facts to back up your assertions.
>>
>> No? then STfu- Hide quoted text -

> Can you prove Oswald killed JFK. That was the fastest bolt action and
> the bullets came from directions.

what? I don't recall saying anything about JFK? is your Alzheimer's
acting up again?

Crazy Fred
March 31st 09, 11:49 PM
On Mar 29, 5:22*pm, rockin dude > wrote:
> Crazy Fred wrote:
> >> he cheated? when? I assume you can provide facts to back up your assertions.
>
> >> No? then STfu- Hide quoted text -

> > Can you prove Oswald killed JFK. That was the fastest bolt action and
> > the bullets came from directions.
>
> what? I don't recall saying anything about JFK? is your Alzheimer's
> acting up again?- Hide quoted text -

You sure are blind and maybe dumber then a box of rock.

Crazy Fred
April 1st 09, 10:23 PM
On Mar 31, 6:49*pm, Crazy Fred > wrote:
> On Mar 29, 5:22*pm, rockin dude > wrote:
>

> > Crazy Fred wrote:

> > > Can you prove Oswald killed JFK. That was the fastest bolt action and
> > > the bullets came from directions.
>
> > what? I don't recall saying anything about JFK? is your Alzheimer's
> > acting up again?- Hide quoted text -

> You sure are blind and maybe dumber then a box of rock.- Hide quoted text -

I'll have to say the truth hurts and hit home.

rockin dude
April 1st 09, 11:13 PM
Crazy Fred wrote:
> On Mar 29, 5:22 pm, rockin dude > wrote:
>> Crazy Fred wrote:
>>> Can you prove Oswald killed JFK. That was the fastest bolt action and
>>> the bullets came from directions.
>> what? I don't recall saying anything about JFK? is your Alzheimer's
>> acting up again?- Hide quoted text -

> You sure are blind and maybe dumber then a box of rock.

a box of rock? try rock(s)

rockin dude
April 1st 09, 11:14 PM
Crazy Fred wrote:
> On Mar 31, 6:49 pm, Crazy Fred > wrote:

>>> what? I don't recall saying anything about JFK? is your Alzheimer's
>>> acting up again?- Hide quoted text -
>> You sure are blind and maybe dumber then a box of rock.- Hide quoted text -

> I'll have to say the truth hurts and hit home.

whoosh!

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home