PDA

View Full Version : Crapman And His "Off-Topic" Nonsense

Nuxx Bar
March 28th 09, 03:30 PM
It seems to me that Crapman only complains about threads being "off-
topic" if they are started by someone who disagrees with him.
Therefore I submit that he posts his "off-topic" rubbish not because
he really minds off-topic threads, but simply because he's trying to
find an excuse to censor those who dare to (gasp) post opinions that
are different to his, especially those who irritatingly insist on
exposing his "secret" anti-motorist agenda.

Oh, and why does he act as though he's the "owner" or "administrator"
of URC, when in reality he has no more power than me or anyone else?
How pompous and pretentious is that?

Finally, he has been implored by goodness knows how many people to
stop engineering conflicts with the likes of me, so why is he *still*
doing it? Can he not help it? What will it take for him to stop? He
claims to have had abusive phone calls in the small hours, which he
seems to think are something to do with this group (despite loads of
people hating him from all over). If he really cared about his
family, he would make it his top priority not to expose them to any
more such incidents. But he's just too pompous, and too arrogant, and
so he carries on exactly as before. No wonder he's so despised...he's
as stubborn and obnoxious as all get out.

Nuxx Bar
March 29th 09, 07:09 PM
On Mar 28, 4:30*pm, Nuxx Bar > wrote:
> It seems to me that Crapman only complains about threads being "off-
> topic" if they are started by someone who disagrees with him.
> Therefore I submit that he posts his "off-topic" rubbish not because
> he really minds off-topic threads, but simply because he's trying to
> find an excuse to censor those who dare to (gasp) post opinions that
> are different to his, especially those who irritatingly insist on
> exposing his "secret" anti-motorist agenda.
>
> Oh, and why does he act as though he's the "owner" or "administrator"
> of URC, when in reality he has no more power than me or anyone else?
> How pompous and pretentious is that?
>
> Finally, he has been implored by goodness knows how many people to
> stop engineering conflicts with the likes of me, so why is he *still*
> doing it? *Can he not help it? *What will it take for him to stop? *He
> claims to have had abusive phone calls in the small hours, which he
> seems to think are something to do with this group (despite loads of
> people hating him from all over). *If he really cared about his
> family, he would make it his top priority not to expose them to any
> more such incidents. *But he's just too pompous, and too arrogant, and
> so he carries on exactly as before. *No wonder he's so despised...he's
> as stubborn and obnoxious as all get out.

It seems that no-one disagrees. As I thought.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home