PDA

View Full Version : How many strands in a 1.2mm derailleur cable?

bill hill
April 15th 04, 02:41 AM
Does anyone know how many strands there are in a 1.2mm derailleur
cable? Does the count change from standard to slick cables?

Bill

Werehatrack
April 15th 04, 03:14 AM
On 14 Apr 2004 18:41:39 -0700, (bill hill) may
have said:

>Does anyone know how many strands there are in a 1.2mm derailleur
>cable? Does the count change from standard to slick cables?

The count changes from manufacturer to manufacturer and sometimes from
part number to part number within the same maker's lines.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home