PDA

View Full Version : Story - Visit to TW Bents

Michael J. Klein
April 15th 04, 09:36 AM
First installment is complete:
http://www.asiancastings.com/recumbent.htm
photo-intensive site.
Michael J. Klein
Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings

Jeff Wills
April 15th 04, 09:45 PM
Michael J. Klein > wrote in message >...
> First installment is complete:
> http://www.asiancastings.com/recumbent.htm
> photo-intensive site.
> Michael J. Klein
> Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings

Michael- I'm cross-posting this to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent . It
looks like you had fun on your visit.

Jeff

Tom Blum
April 15th 04, 11:04 PM
The Michael J. Klein report of the Taiwan factory visit was WONDERFUL.

Write ups like this keep me hopefull.

Thanks for a great report.

Miles of Smiles,
Tom

Mark Leuck
April 15th 04, 11:31 PM
"Jeff Wills" > wrote in message
om...
> Michael J. Klein > wrote in message
> > First installment is complete:
> > http://www.asiancastings.com/recumbent.htm
> > photo-intensive site.
> > Michael J. Klein
> > Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings
>
> Michael- I'm cross-posting this to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent . It
> looks like you had fun on your visit.
>
> Jeff

Too bad they didn't have a working low racer, I would have liked to see them
give that one a try

Jeff Wills
April 16th 04, 06:07 AM
"Mark Leuck" > wrote in message news:<X2Efc.146356$w54.960495@attbi_s01>...
> "Jeff Wills" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Michael J. Klein > wrote in message
> > > First installment is complete:
> > > http://www.asiancastings.com/recumbent.htm
> > > photo-intensive site.
> > > Michael J. Klein
> > > Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings
> >

> Too bad they didn't have a working low racer, I would have liked to see them
> give that one a try

Micheal, are you going to try out one of their lowracers
http://www.recumbent.com.tw/HTM/lowracer.htm
on your next visit?

I've tried a couple- the lowracer experience is, ummmm... interesting.

Jeff

Michael J. Klein
April 16th 04, 02:45 PM
On 15 Apr 2004 13:45:05 -0700, (Jeff Wills) wrote:

>Michael J. Klein > wrote in message >...
>> First installment is complete:
>> http://www.asiancastings.com/recumbent.htm
>> photo-intensive site.
>> Michael J. Klein
>> Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings
>
>Michael- I'm cross-posting this to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent . It
>looks like you had fun on your visit.
>
>Jeff

Yes I did, but I learned that I can't ride for sh*t. lol I am
however, not going to let that stop me!

Michael J. Klein
Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings

Michael J. Klein
April 16th 04, 02:47 PM
On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 22:31:20 GMT, "Mark Leuck" >
wrote:

>"Jeff Wills" > wrote in message
om...
>> Michael J. Klein > wrote in message
>> > First installment is complete:
>> > http://www.asiancastings.com/recumbent.htm
>> > photo-intensive site.
>> > Michael J. Klein
>> > Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings
>>
>> Michael- I'm cross-posting this to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent . It
>> looks like you had fun on your visit.
>>
>> Jeff
>
>Too bad they didn't have a working low racer, I would have liked to see them
>give that one a try

Ha! You would have seen 2 shots. 1 of my wife riding it, and 1 of me
on the ground next to it.

Michael J. Klein
Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings

Michael J. Klein
May 11th 04, 01:45 AM
On Fri, 07 May 2004 20:51:10 -0400, "swamprun" >
wrote:

>On Fri, 07 May 2004 12:30:42 +0800, Michael J. Klein wrote:
>
>> I will be visting the production facility this time and photographing
>> and reporting on their operations. I will entertain any (reasonable)
>> question or customer concern for them. I have several user-suggested
>> items on my list to discuss with them.
>
>Ask about their plans for a "high racer", which are shown on their web
>site. If and when will it be in production !

As it turns out, there was some confusion about which day we were
going to meet (which often happens in multi-lingual situations) so, I
am returning to the Production facility on Thursday, May 13, and not
Tuesday May 11 as I had originally stated.

So, I have a couple more days to take any questions or comments for
Mr. Kao and Mr. Chen.
Michael J. Klein
Dasi Jen, Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan, ROC
Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings

www.goto-info.com

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home