PDA

View Full Version : LOL, Ride-A-Lot & the beginner clan with $5,000.00 rigs (bikes)

LIBERATOR
May 24th 09, 04:40 AM
All their bikes are about $5,000.00 and everything these bikes were
created for they never see the reality.

This trail would not even need a front suspension yet these people
have $3,000 dollar suspensions which are designed for the most
ruthless abusive terrain. There's not even pebbles on this trail.

I mean how can these guys feel right in the head when they're riding
bikes designed for extreme terrain and they're only capable of
beginner terrain. How does one calculate to spend the money on such a
setup when one never sees terrain requiring it?

I guaranteed Ride-A-Lot I will get him to clear without fear Deer
Creek Canyon and justify ownership of this bike.

http://www.schnauzers.ws/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=237&Itemid=1

Tom_Sherman
May 24th 09, 05:50 AM
LIBERATOR wrote:
> All their bikes are about $5,000.00 and everything these bikes were
> created for they never see the reality.
>
> This trail would not even need a front suspension yet these people
> have $3,000 dollar suspensions which are designed for the most
> ruthless abusive terrain. There's not even pebbles on this trail.
> [...]

I have ridden trails rougher than that on a drop-bar road bike using
32-mm tires.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
LOCAL CACTUS EATS CYCLIST - datakoll

May 24th 09, 07:47 AM
On May 23, 10:40*pm, LIBERATOR > wrote:
> All their bikes are about $5,000.00 and everything these bikes were
> created for they never see the reality.
>
> This trail would not even need a front suspension yet these people
> have $3,000 dollar suspensions which are designed for the most
> ruthless abusive terrain. There's not even pebbles on this trail.
>
> I mean how can these guys feel right in the head when they're riding
> bikes designed for extreme terrain and they're only capable of
> beginner terrain. How does one calculate to spend the money on such a
> setup when one never sees terrain requiring it?
>
> I guaranteed Ride-A-Lot I will get him to clear without fear Deer
> Creek Canyon and justify ownership of this bike.
>
> http://www.schnauzers.ws/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=23...

Well, I guess you could have put them all to shame -

....IF YOU STILL HAD A BIKE! MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home