PDA

View Full Version : bike parts web site

Zilla[_4_]
June 27th 09, 01:40 AM
What's that bike web site (NO not google) that provided a database of bike
parts with price list from different stores so one can choose? Say I want
a 9-spd XT 11-32 cassette, it'll list all the stores in its DB that carries
it with corresponding price. I've tried..
bike.com
bikes.com
bike.org
bikes.org
....but not what I seen before.

It was something just as "obvious" though.

--
- Zilla

isthisane
June 27th 09, 09:10 PM
QBike.com

"Zilla" > wrote in message
. ..
> What's that bike web site (NO not google) that provided a database of bike
> parts with price list from different stores so one can choose? Say I want
> a 9-spd XT 11-32 cassette, it'll list all the stores in its DB that
> carries
> it with corresponding price. I've tried..
> bike.com
> bikes.com
> bike.org
> bikes.org
> ...but not what I seen before.
>
> It was something just as "obvious" though.
>
> --
> - Zilla

Bill Sornson[_5_]
June 27th 09, 09:22 PM
Zilla wrote:
> What's that bike web site (NO not google) that provided a database of
> bike parts with price list from different stores so one can choose?
> Say I want a 9-spd XT 11-32 cassette, it'll list all the stores in
> its DB that carries it with corresponding price. I've tried..
> bike.com
> bikes.com
> bike.org
> bikes.org
> ...but not what I seen before.
>
> It was something just as "obvious" though.

Try these:

http://www.bestwebbuys.com/bikes/index.html

http://comparisonpricing.com/

Google