PDA

View Full Version : 165mm carbon cranks??

Chuck Liu
May 4th 04, 01:30 AM
Why is it that no company makes carbon cranks in this size? or have I
overlooked?

Bruni
May 4th 04, 12:45 PM
While there are no carbon cranks yet in 165, the alum. BMX cranks are
getting better. Some have ISIS BB, nice trim shapes and all are 110 BC.
Tom

--
Bruni Bicycles
"Where art meets science"
Chuck Liu > wrote in message
> Why is it that no company makes carbon cranks in this size? or have I
> overlooked?

May 4th 04, 03:43 PM

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home