PDA

View Full Version : Bicyclopedia - where is it, or do you have it offline?

Andris
May 19th 04, 04:42 PM
There was an excellent website made by Steven Olderr at
http://pwp.starnetinc.com/olderr/bcwebsite/index.htm, but it disappeared.
Does anyone know where is it know? Or did anyone download it for offline
browsing before it disappeared?
Thanks a lot. If you knwo please email me at "andris att pronet dott hu"
Thanks a lot.

Q.
May 19th 04, 05:13 PM
"Andris" > wrote in message
> There was an excellent website made by Steven Olderr at
> http://pwp.starnetinc.com/olderr/bcwebsite/index.htm, but it disappeared.
> Does anyone know where is it know? Or did anyone download it for offline
> browsing before it disappeared?
> Thanks a lot. If you knwo please email me at "andris att pronet dott hu"
> Thanks a lot.

Try this link:

http://tinyurl.com/333rp

If that doesn't work, then go to this site:

http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

and do a search. It's the site for the "wayback machine" ... they go
through the internet and save everything.

C.Q.C.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home