PDA

View Full Version : FS NEW Selle Bassano "Absolute" $400.00 seat

Terry Stahly
May 23rd 04, 04:26 PM
http://www.biria.com/p/parts/seats/index.htm
Go here and take a look, it is far too high end for me I did not even
think about using it. I will sell for $225.00

S o r n i
May 23rd 04, 07:29 PM
Terry Stahly wrote:
> http://www.biria.com/p/parts/seats/index.htm
> Go here and take a look, it is far too high end for me I did not even
> think about using it. I will sell for $225.00

So how/why did you get it?

Bill "doesn't pass the sniff test (never good for a saddle!)" S.

S o r n i
May 23rd 04, 07:29 PM
Terry Stahly wrote:
> http://www.biria.com/p/parts/seats/index.htm
> Go here and take a look, it is far too high end for me I did not even
> think about using it. I will sell for $225.00

So how/why did you get it?

Bill "doesn't pass the sniff test (never good for a saddle!)" S.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home