PDA

View Full Version : ERD of Mavic Rim

Bob D'Amato
May 23rd 04, 06:26 PM
Does anyone know the ERD (Effective Rim Diameter) of a Mavic Asphalt A719
700c rim?

---

daveornee
May 23rd 04, 08:06 PM
Bob D'Amato wrote:
> Does anyone know the ERD (Effective Rim Diameter) of a Mavic Asphalt
> A719 700c rim?
> ---
> (http://www.grisoft.com/http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.689 /
> Virus Database: 450 - Release Date: 5/21/04

Not on the Rinard or DT Swiss data bases I use. My next mover would b
to contact: Mavic USA Mavic Inc. 17 Parkridge Road Haverhill, MA 0183
Sorry, I lost their phone number

or............. try the dealer you bought them from..... or measure the
using the method detailed on the Rinard Spoke Caluculator hosted o
Sheldon Brown's web site

-

daveornee
May 23rd 04, 08:06 PM
Bob D'Amato wrote:
> Does anyone know the ERD (Effective Rim Diameter) of a Mavic Asphalt
> A719 700c rim?
> ---
> (http://www.grisoft.com/http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.689 /
> Virus Database: 450 - Release Date: 5/21/04

Not on the Rinard or DT Swiss data bases I use. My next mover would b
to contact: Mavic USA Mavic Inc. 17 Parkridge Road Haverhill, MA 0183
Sorry, I lost their phone number

or............. try the dealer you bought them from..... or measure the
using the method detailed on the Rinard Spoke Caluculator hosted o
Sheldon Brown's web site

-

Marty Wallace
May 24th 04, 01:28 AM
"Bob D'Amato" > wrote in message
> Does anyone know the ERD (Effective Rim Diameter) of a Mavic Asphalt A719
> 700c rim?

Hasn't Mavic got the message yet about how crappy their website is?
Are these guys slow learners or what!
Get a Velocity rim, at least they have the brains to put the ERDs on their
website.

Marty

Marty Wallace
May 24th 04, 01:28 AM
"Bob D'Amato" > wrote in message
> Does anyone know the ERD (Effective Rim Diameter) of a Mavic Asphalt A719
> 700c rim?

Hasn't Mavic got the message yet about how crappy their website is?
Are these guys slow learners or what!
Get a Velocity rim, at least they have the brains to put the ERDs on their
website.

Marty

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home