PDA

View Full Version : Rental Stores in Palo Alto CA?

Christopher Brian Colohan
May 24th 04, 12:22 AM
I am heading out to California to visit friends in a couple of weeks,
and I would like to go for a ride with friends while I am out there.
Sadly, I don't have a bike out there I can use.

Does anyone know of a rental outfit in the Palo Alto area who will
rent me a road or touring (not mountain or comfort) bike for a day? I
would prefer to get something decent with SPDs or toe cages, but
anything which I can keep up with my friends on will do...

Thanks!

Chris
--
Chris Colohan Email: PGP: finger
Web: www.colohan.com Phone: (412)268-4751

Ken
May 24th 04, 01:03 AM
Christopher Brian Colohan > wrote in
:
> Does anyone know of a rental outfit in the Palo Alto area who will
> rent me a road or touring (not mountain or comfort) bike for a day?

Here are some listings. You should ask what kind of bikes they rent and if
you need to bring your own pedals. The Bikestation is in downtown Palo Alto.
Bike Connection and Campus Bike are adjacent to Stanford University.
http://www.paloaltoonline.com/cgi/pao_search_fab.cgi?
Section=things&Category=by%20bike

Ken
May 24th 04, 01:03 AM
Christopher Brian Colohan > wrote in
:
> Does anyone know of a rental outfit in the Palo Alto area who will
> rent me a road or touring (not mountain or comfort) bike for a day?

Here are some listings. You should ask what kind of bikes they rent and if
you need to bring your own pedals. The Bikestation is in downtown Palo Alto.
Bike Connection and Campus Bike are adjacent to Stanford University.
http://www.paloaltoonline.com/cgi/pao_search_fab.cgi?
Section=things&Category=by%20bike

Christopher Brian Colohan
May 24th 04, 03:38 AM
Ken > writes:
> Christopher Brian Colohan > wrote in
> :
> > Does anyone know of a rental outfit in the Palo Alto area who will
> > rent me a road or touring (not mountain or comfort) bike for a day?
>
> Here are some listings. You should ask what kind of bikes they rent and if
> you need to bring your own pedals. The Bikestation is in downtown Palo Alto.
> Bike Connection and Campus Bike are adjacent to Stanford University.
> http://www.paloaltoonline.com/cgi/pao_search_fab.cgi?
> Section=things&Category=by%20bike

Cool, thank you very much!

Chris
--

Ken > writes:
> Christopher Brian Colohan > wrote in
> :
> > Does anyone know of a rental outfit in the Palo Alto area who will
> > rent me a road or touring (not mountain or comfort) bike for a day?
>
> Here are some listings. You should ask what kind of bikes they rent and if
> you need to bring your own pedals. The Bikestation is in downtown Palo Alto.
> Bike Connection and Campus Bike are adjacent to Stanford University.
> http://www.paloaltoonline.com/cgi/pao_search_fab.cgi?
> Section=things&Category=by%20bike

Cool, thank you very much!

Chris