PDA

View Full Version : Front Pannier Rack for Fork w/o Brazeons

Appkiller
May 25th 04, 06:35 PM
This fall I will be credit card touring in/around Glacier National
Park and my research on this ng has swayed me to a front-mounted rack.
This leads me to the reason for this posting: what rack would you
recommend for a fork w/o brazeons?

TIA

App

Mark South
May 25th 04, 08:53 PM
om...

Look at http://www.carradice.co.uk/limpets.htm
--
"To live in San Francisco and just not care that
there are naked triathletes running across

Bruce Frech
May 26th 04, 01:54 AM
The Blackburn low-rider rack works fine. You just add a clamp around the
fork adjacent to the dropout.

-Bruce

daveornee
May 26th 04, 02:30 AM
Appkiller wrote:
> This fall I will be credit card touring in/around Glacier National Park
> and my research on this ng has swayed me to a front-mounted rack. This
> leads me to the reason for this posting: what rack would you recommend
> for a fork
> w/o brazeons?
> TIA
> App

Old Man Mountain Cold Springs mounts without braze-ons and does
beautiful job

<http://www.oldmanmountain.com/cold_springs_front%20details.htm

Works on Brake studs and axle of either shock absorbing o
standard fork

They have a smaller and lighter version called Sherpa

Great little company doing unique solutions for unique applications

-

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home