PDA

View Full Version : Ullrich not weasel ( is there an emoticon for sheepishness?)

Appkiller
July 25th 03, 02:33 PM
I have watched the stage (on tape) and have this to say, which I hope
reconciles the seemingly disparate reports. This may mark me as one
to jump to conclusions but I am hopeful that it will also mark me as
one who can admit when I'm wrong.

Hamilton did slow the group, knowing that Armstrong would be back. I
also believe that Ullrich didn't want to slow if he didn't have to and
was waiting for information one way or the other. He did look back,
and did slow a bit and even more when he found out that LA was still
in it. He did do the honorable thing, and deserves respect for it.

So, no, Ullrich is not a weasel.

App

K. J. Papai
July 25th 03, 09:33 PM
(Appkiller) wrote in message >...
> I have watched the stage (on tape) and have this to say, which I hope
> reconciles the seemingly disparate reports. This may mark me as one
> to jump to conclusions but I am hopeful that it will also mark me as
> one who can admit when I'm wrong.
>
> Hamilton did slow the group, knowing that Armstrong would be back. I
> also believe that Ullrich didn't want to slow if he didn't have to and
> was waiting for information one way or the other. He did look back,
> and did slow a bit and even more when he found out that LA was still
> in it. He did do the honorable thing, and deserves respect for it.
>
> So, no, Ullrich is not a weasel.

You are for Double Posting.

Walter Mitty
July 26th 03, 10:09 AM
(K. J. Papai) brightened my day with his incisive wit
when in om he
conjectured that:

> (Appkiller) wrote in message
>> I have watched the stage (on tape) and have this to say, which I hope
>> reconciles the seemingly disparate reports. This may mark me as one
>> to jump to conclusions but I am hopeful that it will also mark me as
>> one who can admit when I'm wrong.
>>
>> Hamilton did slow the group, knowing that Armstrong would be back. I
>> also believe that Ullrich didn't want to slow if he didn't have to
>> and was waiting for information one way or the other. He did look
>> back, and did slow a bit and even more when he found out that LA was
>> still in it. He did do the honorable thing, and deserves respect for
>> it.
>>
>> So, no, Ullrich is not a weasel.
>>
> You are for Double Posting.

And you & I are for following up you net nanny you.

--
Walter Mitty.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home