PDA

View Full Version : Re: Why Is the Supply of Idiot Mountain Bikers ENDLESS?

Jeff Strickland[_2_]
April 13th 10, 05:06 PM
"Edward Dolan" > wrote in message

> "Jeff Strickland" > wrote in message
>> By YOUR OWN admission, there are millions of mountain bikers, and if each
>> of them was an idiot, it would appear the list was "endless," even if
>> there was an end that simply had not been reached yet.
>>
>> What troubles me is that there is only ONE of you, yet your idiocy is
>> without bounds. The supply of stupid things YOU do is truly endless, by
>> your own definition.
>
> Mr. Vandeman is a genius and you are an idiot. You and your ilk desecrate
> wilderness. If I had my way, I would blow your ****ing brains out and I
> would delight in ****ing on your grave.

Michael is no genius, not by a long shot. A VERY long shot.

The good news is, there is another voice to add to the boundless idiocy --
Mike's and yours.

Mike Vandeman[_4_]
April 14th 10, 04:41 AM
On Apr 13, 9:06*am, "Jeff Strickland" > wrote:
> "Edward Dolan" > wrote in message

> > "Jeff Strickland" > wrote in message
> >> By YOUR OWN admission, there are millions of mountain bikers, and if each
> >> of them was an idiot, it would appear the list was "endless," even if
> >> there was an end that simply had not been reached yet.
>
> >> What troubles me is that there is only ONE of you, yet your idiocy is
> >> without bounds. The supply of stupid things YOU do is truly endless, by
> >> your own definition.
>
> > Mr. Vandeman is a genius and you are an idiot. You and your ilk desecrate
> > wilderness. If I had my way, I would blow your ****ing brains out and I
> > would delight in ****ing on your grave.
>
> Michael is no genius, not by a long shot. A VERY long shot.
>
> The good news is, there is another voice to add to the boundless idiocy -- *
> Mike's and yours.

And you are qualiffied to judge that because?

Jeff Strickland[_2_]
April 14th 10, 04:38 PM
"Mike Vandeman" > wrote in message

> Michael is no genius, not by a long shot. A VERY long shot.
>
> The good news is, there is another voice to add to the boundless idiocy --
> Mike's and yours.

And you are qualiffied to judge that because?

<JS>
For some of the same reasons YOU are qualified to judge. Plus, I have the
advantage of dozens upon dozens of you making the same idiotic assertions,
whereas you have little more than some one-off statements from an entire
group of people that you assert to be idiots. Lots of single examples does
not make the group into a band of idiots, lots of multiple examples by a
single person confirms that person to be an idiot.

</JS>

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home