PDA

View Full Version : Re: Mike Vandeman Afraid To Answer Question on International Travel

Bill Weir
April 28th 10, 12:10 PM
On Apr 28, 2:05*am, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> On Apr 27, 5:28*pm, Bill Weir > wrote:

> > > That's not the whole message. If I said it, I was obviously responding
> > > to someone.- Hide quoted text -
>
> > Then show us the rest of the message. The burden of proof is now on
> > you since you are making a claim.
>
> > Back it up, you have yet to refute anything I have posted because it's
> > the truth, something you obviously have a problem with.- Hide quoted text -

> Either show us the entire message, or shut up. Taking something out of
> context is dishonest, as is criticizing people for using motor
> vehicles when you are doing the same thing.- Hide quoted text -

Either show me were I criticized people for using motor vehicles or
shut up.

Accusing soemone of something they never did is dishonest.

You're turing out to be a joke of person who is supposed to be
concerned for wildlife and their habitat since all you do is play
games and refuse to answer questions.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home