PDA

View Full Version : Re: Erin visits Seattle

john_childs
July 10th 03, 08:48 AM
tomblackwood wrote:
> *
> Resurrected as promised, and posted. Who knew that Harpers grew on
> trees? :cool: *

Greg got us in trouble with the park ranger for that little stunt. It's
always the 50 year olds that you have to keep a careful eye on. :)

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com

andrew_carter
July 10th 03, 11:56 AM
Way to go Greg! That's a great shot. I hope I'm that agile when I'm
whatever age you are.

Andrew

--
andrew_carter - Unicyclist

andrew_carter (at) mail (dot) com
'GP Unicycles' (http://tinyurl.com/8roq)

James_Potter
July 10th 03, 03:51 PM
I was just in Seattle a little while ago, and I went to the juggling
festival. Actually, I didn't know there was a juggling festival until I
saw all of them. Too bad I didn't get to meet anyone there.

--
James_Potter - Order of Merlin, first class

-"We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided."

--Albus Dumbledore-

Erin
July 10th 03, 04:36 PM
James_Potter wrote:
> *I was just in Seattle a little while ago, and I went to the juggling
> festival. Actually, I didn't know there was a juggling festival until
> I saw all of them. Too bad I didn't get to meet anyone there. *

Wow, that's amazing, YOU WERE THERE and you didn't come ride with us or
even hang out at the uni workshop!!!! :eek:

Sorry we didn't have a chance to meet you. :(

Erin

--
Erin - Onewheeler

"Wow, that is so cool, is it your 'bike-instead'?
Erin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2036

Erin
July 10th 03, 04:37 PM
tomblackwood wrote:
> *
> Resurrected as promised, and posted. Who knew that Harpers grew on
> trees? :cool: *

Well done Tom, nice photo... it's a keeper....(Erin saves it to her
'cool uni guys' file).

Erin

--
Erin - Onewheeler

"Wow, that is so cool, is it your 'bike-instead'?
Erin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2036

harper
July 10th 03, 04:46 PM
Great photoshop skills there, Blackwood. Thanks for pasting my head on
Erin's body. She was really flying when she made that gap.

--
harper - Old dog, no tricks

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

"Are you OK???" - Just about anyone I've ever ridden with

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home