PDA

View Full Version : Re: Bent crank observations

andrew_carter
July 10th 03, 12:03 PM
I found the same thing when my cranks bent. That sounds like a great
trip. I get to meet Tony at UniNats! :)

Andrew

--
andrew_carter - Unicyclist

andrew_carter (at) mail (dot) com
'GP Unicycles' (http://tinyurl.com/8roq)

Rowan
July 10th 03, 03:30 PM
[image: http://www.addis-welt.de/smilie/smilie/lachen/12.gif] *bent
cranks.*

I bet Tony can't wait to upgrade his trials Uni into splines. I rode
with bent cranks for so long that riding with straight cranks felt
weird. You get used to it but surely you can't go at your maximum speed,
because the bends make you wobble. It's so hard to resist the temptation
to bend them, no matter how delicately you treat them they always tend
to warp under the leverage.

--
Rowan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3772

Google