PDA

View Full Version : Re: Full Face Helmets?

Wallatmarsark
July 11th 03, 12:31 AM
The Giro switchblade is an awesome, light fullface helmet that is very suitable
for unicycle riding as it doesn't restrict vision.

Dylan

evilewan
July 11th 03, 12:45 AM
perhaps we should start wearing nanotech exoskeletons that completly
protect us from environmental hazzards, then we can go unicycling in
volcanos.

--
evilewan - death or glory

--
evilewan.

see the rec.sport.unicycling maintainance FAQ @
http://evilewan.unicyclist.com/
evilewan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1047

Dylan Wallinger
July 11th 03, 08:57 AM
>Dylan, have you used it while MUni'ing?
>
>Erin

I used it for a little bit, not a full ride or anything, but it seemed to work
fine. It is not a cheap helmet as I remember though.

Dylan

Erin
July 11th 03, 05:00 PM
Dylan Wallinger wrote:
> *>Dylan, have you used it while MUni'ing?
> >
> >Erin
>
> I used it for a little bit, not a full ride or anything, but it seemed
> to work
> fine. It is not a cheap helmet as I remember though.
>
> Dylan
> *

Yeah, no kidding, it is $240 Cdn, ouch!

I might have a look at it though as it is supposed to be the lightest
and best venting full face helmet out right now. Also the face peice is
actually removeable and therefore the helmet could be used like a normal
riding helmet when not riding the technical stuff.

Reviews of it are pretty favorable.

later,
Erin

--
Erin - Onewheeler

"Wow, that is so cool, is it your 'bike-instead'?
Erin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2036

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home