PDA

View Full Version : Re: URCM losing Plot

Derek C
May 15th 10, 09:20 AM
On 15 May, 00:00, Tom Crispin >
wrote:
> On Fri, 14 May 2010 23:09:41 +0100, JMS >
> wrote:
>
> >It *looks like Simon Brooke has lost the plot in URCM (again) *- he
> >seems to be getting a few posts rejected there.
>
> It wasn't only Moderator Brooke who has had posts rejected from the
> group he moderates. Moderator Cliffe has had a post rejected too.http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~webstump/g.urcm/messages/nr-127359...
>
> Interestingly they had their posts rejected to the same thread that
> Moderator Clinch started and Moderator Jackson used to bring urcm
> regulars into unnm.
>
> In the past 8 weeks over 66% of my posts to the moderated group have
> been blocked, and that's no lie!

Why bother posting to URCM anyway, if a good percentage of your posts
are rejected on dubious grounds? I have had the same problem, even
with quite uncontentious and informative subjects. Just post here on
URC and allow URCM to die a well deserved natural death.

Derek C

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home