PDA

View Full Version : Join us for a holiday, have an adventure & get a bit more green

Otesha
May 16th 10, 08:47 AM
Join us for a holiday, have an adventure & get a bit more green
We're bursting with pride to announce our brand-new, hot off the
presses, 10 day tours! Together with the amazing 10:10 campaign, we've
dreamed up the perfect week in Wales for anyone who wants to get more
green but doesn't know where to start. Check them out: http://otesha.org.uk/10daytours
We'll be staying at the gorgeous Fforest Camps on the Welsh coast.
Expect a jam-packed 10 days of interactive learning about
sustainability, hands-on volunteering, inspiring speakers, fun &
games, and loads of ideas on how to green up your home / office /
neighbourhood / uni / gran.
Our autumn tour is running Sept 24 - Oct 3. If you want to snag a
place, register online: http://otesha.org.uk/10daytours
Any questions? Get in touch at

ash
May 16th 10, 07:29 PM
On 16 May, 08:47, Otesha > wrote:
> Join us for a holiday, have an adventure & get a bit more green
> We're bursting with pride to announce our brand-new, hot off the
> presses, 10 day tours! Together with the amazing 10:10 campaign, we've
> dreamed up the perfect week in Wales for anyone who wants to get more
> green but doesn't know where to start. Check them out:http://otesha.org.uk/10daytours
> We'll be staying at the gorgeous Fforest Camps on the Welsh coast.
> Expect a jam-packed 10 days of interactive learning about
> sustainability, hands-on volunteering, inspiring speakers, fun &
> games, and loads of ideas on how to green up your home / office /
> neighbourhood / uni / gran.
> Our autumn tour is running Sept 24 - Oct 3. If you want to snag a
> place, register online:http://otesha.org.uk/10daytours
> Any questions? Get in touch at

This sounds like a plan cooked up by Malcolm and Cressida Wright-
Pratt.
I only want to come if I can fly into a local airport via a pre
holiday holiday in New York with my 10 kids, and then hire a fleet of
10mpg Unimog's to get us around the woods in - where do I sign up ?

The Medway Handyman[_2_]
May 17th 10, 12:34 AM
Otesha wrote:
> Join us for a holiday,

Are you completely ****ing insane?

Cycling?

In Wales?

Green issues?

I'd much rather stick a pineapple up my arse.

--
Dave - intelligent enough to realise that a push bike is a kid's toy, not a
viable form of transport.

Colin Reed
May 17th 10, 01:22 AM
The Medway Handyman wrote:
> Otesha wrote:
>> Join us for a holiday,
>
> Are you completely ****ing insane?
>
> Cycling?
>
> In Wales?
>
> Green issues?
>
> I'd much rather stick a pineapple up my arse.

Well, any excuse for you to don the gimp mask eh?

--
Murphy's Law – If anything can go wrong, it will.
Parkinson's Law – Work expands so as to fill the time available for its

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home