PDA

View Full Version : Re: Another killer driver smashes a shop and kills a boy.

McKevvy
May 16th 10, 09:25 PM
On 16 May, 18:33, Doug > wrote:
> Once again demonstrating the sheer deadly destructiveness of a car
> compare to that of a bicycle. Nowhere is safe from these terrorists.

I hope you find out personally the destructive force of a car.
Preferrably by having your head squashed against the car bumber and a
stone wall.

McK.

David Hansen
May 17th 10, 08:10 AM
On Sun, 16 May 2010 13:25:44 -0700 (PDT) someone who may be McKevvy
> wrote this:-

>I hope you find out personally the destructive force of a car.
>Preferrably by having your head squashed against the car bumber and a
>stone wall.

Noted.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh