PDA

View Full Version : Re: I was simply in 'The Zone' tonight

chirokid
July 12th 03, 05:00 PM
Sofa wrote:
> *Thanks, Chiro!
>
> Feel free to pull this up as often as you wish :) *

BTT, Sofa is still my hero.

However, I watched "UNIVERSaL" and "One Wheel, No Limits" last night, so
your gonna have to up the steaks if you want to remain my HERO! :D
--chirokid--

--
chirokid
chirokid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4140

jagur
July 12th 03, 05:05 PM
chirokid wrote:
> *your gonna have to up the steaks if you want to remain my HERO! :D
> --chirokid-- *
yeah really,im tired of Sofa's lame old beef chuck,give me some rib eye!

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

-searching for the real one wheel deal,the one that wont but will...
all i ask is one rotation,on this vision of singular creation...-[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albums/albup23/bluestripe.gif]

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home