PDA

View Full Version : Member #6437

jagur
July 13th 03, 06:44 AM
WOOHOO!

i got my USA membership papers and volume27,issue 2 of On One Wheel
today....its nice glossy paper too...

thats alot of members,imagine if we were all in one place all at once!

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

-searching for the real one wheel deal,the one that wont but will...
all i ask is one rotation,on this vision of singular creation...-[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albums/albup23/bluestripe.gif]

harper
July 13th 03, 06:00 PM
jagur wrote:
> *
> thats alot of members,imagine if we were all in one place all at once!
> *

There will be a bunch of us together in a couple of weeks. As I
remember, you're invited.

--
harper - Old dog, no tricks

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

"Are you OK???" - Just about anyone I've ever ridden with

tadaniels
July 13th 03, 08:09 PM
We actually have exactly 1053 members in good standing as of this
minute.

Hope to see all 1053 of you (counting Doctor Harper) in Minneapolis for
NAUCC 2003!

Tom Daniels
President, Unicycling Society of America, Inc.

--
tadaniels - USA President
tadaniels's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/352

Google