PDA

View Full Version : who knowws about old bikes?

frenchbike
May 22nd 10, 08:02 PM
Hello everybody,
I' ve got an old ROYAL ENFIELD bicycle,that I date at approximatively
the 60s,and I'd like to restore it.
Does someone knows those bikes and could give me some informations
about it ?
Or can someone give me an adress to ask about it ?
thanks in advance,
have fun riding!!!

Mrcheerful[_2_]
May 22nd 10, 09:12 PM
"frenchbike" > wrote in message
> Hello everybody,
> I' ve got an old ROYAL ENFIELD bicycle,that I date at approximatively
> the 60s,and I'd like to restore it.
> Does someone knows those bikes and could give me some informations
> about it ?
> Or can someone give me an adress to ask about it ?
> thanks in advance,
> have fun riding!!!

start with a Google:
http://www.royalenfield.org.uk/bicycles.php

they will answer your questions, they even say they will.

chris French
May 23rd 10, 01:39 AM
In message >, Mrcheerful
> writes
>
>"frenchbike" > wrote in message
>> Hello everybody,
>> I' ve got an old ROYAL ENFIELD bicycle,that I date at approximatively
>> the 60s,and I'd like to restore it.
>> Does someone knows those bikes and could give me some informations
>> about it ?
>> Or can someone give me an adress to ask about it ?
>> thanks in advance,
>> have fun riding!!!
>
>start with a Google:
>http://www.royalenfield.org.uk/bicycles.php
>
>they will answer your questions, they even say they will.

The Veteran Cycle Club may also be useful:

<http://www.v-cc.org.uk/>
--
Chris French

Rob Morley
May 23rd 10, 03:40 AM
On Sat, 22 May 2010 12:02:55 -0700 (PDT)
frenchbike > wrote:

> Hello everybody,
> I' ve got an old ROYAL ENFIELD bicycle,that I date at approximatively
> the 60s,and I'd like to restore it.
> Does someone knows those bikes and could give me some informations
> about it ?
> Or can someone give me an adress to ask about it ?

Maybe here?
http://www.royalenfield.org.uk/index.php?PageName=bicycles

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home