PDA

View Full Version : How could Lance Armstrong Possibly have been doping?

Phil
May 24th 10, 04:58 AM
I am not a bicycle racer. Beyond going to a couple of the Coors
Classic races in Colorado many years ago and semi
following the TDF I am a recreational cyclist. It seems to me that a
lot of people here are positive that the only way that
Lance won the TDF was by doping. I sort of wonder how this could be
possible. I mean, as a 7 time winner of the TDF,
he must have been one of the most tested athletes on the tour yet
nothing ever showed up..So why do you people insist that
the only way Lance could have won the tour was by doping....Seems to
me they would have caught it in the testing.

Anton Berlin
May 24th 10, 05:18 AM
Great points Phil. No one here ever thought of it that way and made
such a concise and clear posting outlining all of the facts.

Thank you for your contribution.

DA74
May 24th 10, 06:13 AM

On May 23, 9:18*pm, Anton Berlin > wrote:
>> Great points Phil. *No one here ever thought of it that way and made
>> such a concise and clear posting outlining all of the facts.
>>
>> Thank you for your contribution.

You're right Anton. Jesus Christ we certainly have been off on a
tangent here. I guess our work is done. Hey Chang, lock the door
behind you and hey, don't forget to untie Lafferty when you pull him
out of the closet - and I'd probably duck when you take the tape off
his mouth. He's gonna be ****ed.

Betty Munro
May 24th 10, 10:25 AM
Phil wrote:
> I am not a bicycle racer. Beyond going to a couple of the Coors
> Classic races in Colorado many years ago and semi
> following the TDF I am a recreational cyclist. It seems to me that a
> lot of people here are positive that the only way that
> Lance won the TDF was by doping. I sort of wonder how this could be
> possible. I mean, as a 7 time winner of the TDF,
> he must have been one of the most tested athletes on the tour yet
> nothing ever showed up..So why do you people insist that
> the only way Lance could have won the tour was by doping....Seems to
> me they would have caught it in the testing.

Summer has come early this year. Proof of global warming on rbr.

Steve Freides[_2_]
May 24th 10, 01:31 PM
Phil wrote:

> It seems to me that a
> lot of people here are positive that the only way that
> Lance won the TDF was by doping.

Define "a lot" - I'd say most people here don't know, realize they don't
know, and also realize they will likely never know.

I mean, s#$%, if I don't know what my next door neighbor puts in his
coffee in the morning, how should I know what some professional bike
racer half way across the world does?

-S-

Anton Berlin
May 24th 10, 01:41 PM
On May 24, 7:31*am, "Steve Freides" > wrote:
> Phil wrote:
> > It seems to me that a
> > lot of people here are positive that the only way that
> > Lance won the TDF was by doping.
>
> Define "a lot" - I'd say most people here don't know, realize they don't
> know, and also realize they will likely never know.
>
> I mean, s#$%, if I don't know what my next door neighbor puts in his
> coffee in the morning, how should I know what some professional bike
> racer half way across the world does?
>
> -S-

Great point Steve - just like how does Sarah Palin know if Russia is a
danger until she sees Putin peeking over her fence?

I guess one could read all the newspapers or the interwebs but it
seems like a silly idea to get informations from others when one can
create their own reality in their own head with their own thoughts.

Betty Munro
May 24th 10, 02:49 PM
Anton Berlin wrote:
> Great point Steve - just like how does Sarah Palin know if Russia is a
> danger until she sees Putin peeking over her fence?

Putin pokin Palin does alliterate nicely.

Steve Freides[_2_]
May 24th 10, 04:10 PM
Betty Munro wrote:
> Anton Berlin wrote:
>> Great point Steve - just like how does Sarah Palin know if Russia is
>> a danger until she sees Putin peeking over her fence?
>
> Putin pokin Palin does alliterate nicely.

Putin pokin' Palin pleases participants preferring pedalling to
perambulation

-S-

May 24th 10, 04:36 PM
On Mon, 24 May 2010 11:10:44 -0400, "Steve Freides" >
wrote:

>Betty Munro wrote:
>> Anton Berlin wrote:
>>> Great point Steve - just like how does Sarah Palin know if Russia is
>>> a danger until she sees Putin peeking over her fence?
>>
>> Putin pokin Palin does alliterate nicely.
>
>Putin pokin' Palin pleases participants preferring pedalling to
>perambulation
>
>-S-

Pesonally, I see this as turning into one of the more nauseating
threads in recent history that doesn't include BL. Alliteration may
excuse a lot, but mental pictures like this are not a way to start a
work week.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

ronaldo_jeremiah
May 24th 10, 04:45 PM
On May 24, 8:49*am, Betty Munro > wrote:
> Anton Berlin wrote:
> > Great point Steve - just like how does Sarah Palin know if Russia is a
> > danger until she sees Putin peeking over her fence?
>
> Putin pokin Palin does alliterate nicely.

Palin illiterates just fine all by herself.

-rj

Betty Munro
May 24th 10, 04:58 PM

wrote:
> Pesonally, I see this as turning into one of the more nauseating
> threads in recent history that doesn't include BL. Alliteration may
> excuse a lot, but mental pictures like this are not a way to start a
> work week.

Perhaps I should have said assonates.

Steve Freides[_2_]
May 24th 10, 06:34 PM
ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
> On May 24, 8:49 am, Betty Munro > wrote:
>> Anton Berlin wrote:
>>> Great point Steve - just like how does Sarah Palin know if Russia
>>> is a danger until she sees Putin peeking over her fence?
>>
>> Putin pokin Palin does alliterate nicely.
>
> Palin illiterates just fine all by herself.
>
> -rj

Twoo, dat.

-S-

Frederick the Great
May 24th 10, 09:44 PM
In article >,
"Steve Freides" > wrote:

> Phil wrote:
>
> > It seems to me that a
> > lot of people here are positive that the only way that
> > Lance won the TDF was by doping.
>
> Define "a lot" - I'd say most people here don't know, realize they don't
> know, and also realize they will likely never know.
>
> I mean, s#$%, if I don't know what my next door neighbor puts in his
> coffee in the morning, how should I know what some professional bike
> racer half way across the world does?

What matters is what he puts in his dog's coffee.
I _know_ my neighbor's dog is tweaking. Won't shut up.
At least his bark is worse than his bite.

--
Old Fritz

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home