PDA

View Full Version : Re: Canoeist killed by whale not named

Bill Weir
May 27th 10, 08:56 PM
On May 26, 12:06*am, "Edward Dolan" > wrote:
> "Bill Weir" > wrote in message

> On May 24, 3:22 am, "Edward Dolan" > wrote:

> > > Wrong on all counts.
>
> > Nope, the slower you go the more you see and experience. Speed is the
> > enemy.
> > When I hike I like to walk slowly. But the very best thing to do is to
> > STOP!
> > Yea, just stop and look around you. That is as good as it gets!
>
> that good for them?
>
> There is little to no wildlife next to any hiking trail that I know about..

You may want to try hiking outside of the city then.

> especially when they STOP! so how is hiking any more beneficial to
> wildlife than mountian-biking?
>
> Hikers do not litter

Not true.

>and they no how to rid themselves of body waste without fouling the environment.

Another false statement. Do you even go outside? Doesn't sound like
it.

Edward Dolan
May 28th 10, 04:16 AM
"Bill Weir" > wrote in message
On May 26, 12:06 am, "Edward Dolan" > wrote:
> "Bill Weir" > wrote in message
[...]
> especially when they STOP! so how is hiking any more beneficial to
> wildlife than mountian-biking?
>
> Hikers do not litter

>> Not true.

Hikers only take pictures and leave nothing but footprints.

>and they no how to rid themselves of body waste without fouling the
>environment.

>> Another false statement. Do you even go outside? Doesn't sound like
it.

How about I **** in your mouth if I should ever be so unfortunate to
encounter you on a hiking trail?

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Bill Weir
May 28th 10, 12:17 PM
On May 27, 11:16*pm, "Edward Dolan" > wrote:
> "Bill Weir" > wrote in message

> On May 26, 12:06 am, "Edward Dolan" > wrote:
>
> > "Bill Weir" > wrote in message
> [...]
>
> > especially when they STOP! so how is hiking any more beneficial to
> > wildlife than mountian-biking?
>
> > Hikers do not litter
> >> Not true.
>
> Hikers only take pictures and leave nothing but footprints.

You wouldn't know unless said hikers are in your living room where you
spend 99% of your time.

> >and they no how to rid themselves of body waste without fouling the
> >environment.
> >> Another false statement. Do you even go outside? Doesn't sound like
>
> it.
>
> How about I **** in your mouth if I should ever be so unfortunate to
> encounter you on a hiking trail?

No thanks. I'm hetero and not interested in whatever sexual games you
play with Mike.

Edward Dolan
May 29th 10, 01:56 AM
"Bill Weir" > wrote in message
On May 27, 11:16 pm, "Edward Dolan" > wrote:
[...]

> How about I **** in your mouth if I should ever be so unfortunate to
> encounter you on a hiking trail?

>> No thanks. I'm hetero and not interested in whatever sexual games you
play with Mike.

No female on earth would get within arms reach of a putrescent mass of filth
like you. It is the sexual game that you play with yourself that interests
us. We still want to know how you **** yourself in your own asshole? Are you
a contortionist?

However, if you are into ****ing real asses (donkeys), I suggest sheep
instead. They are less likely to kick you in your balls, the resident
address of whatever small brain you possess.

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Google