PDA

View Full Version : Early morning ride

Paul - xxx[_2_]
May 28th 10, 07:09 AM
Should be at work really, from 5.30, but everyone's away so I sneaked
an hours ride this morning. ;)

It had rained a lot during the night and the roads were really quite
clean and 'sticky'. Unlike the woods, they were wet, slippy and muddy
but sticky enough to clag up the tyres a tad. Beautiful sunrise over
the pit spoil heaps .. ;)

15 miles, nice and steady, almost no traffic, loads of wildlife and
birds.

--
Paul - xxx

'96/'97 Landrover Discovery 300 Tdi
Dyna Tech Cro-Mo comp

roger merriman
May 28th 10, 08:00 AM
Paul - xxx > wrote:

> Should be at work really, from 5.30, but everyone's away so I sneaked
> an hours ride this morning. ;)
>
> It had rained a lot during the night and the roads were really quite
> clean and 'sticky'. Unlike the woods, they were wet, slippy and muddy
> but sticky enough to clag up the tyres a tad. Beautiful sunrise over
> the pit spoil heaps .. ;)
>
> 15 miles, nice and steady, almost no traffic, loads of wildlife and
> birds.

been lovely though Bushy Park and later on trundling along crane park I
met a deerhound lovely beastie!

the woods last weekend where very dry and dusty but fun never the less,
I like them wet and sloppy as I like riding in mud.

roger
--
www.rogermerriman.com

Google