PDA

View Full Version : End of the month

Tony Dragon
May 28th 10, 02:49 PM
Brace yourselves, for postings of rammings, impatient motorists etc.
Today is the last Friday of the month, Doug will be out with his illegal
vehicle & faulty camera.

--
Tony Dragon

bugbear
May 28th 10, 03:26 PM
Tony Dragon wrote:
> Brace yourselves, for postings of rammings, impatient motorists etc.
> Today is the last Friday of the month, Doug will be out with his illegal
> vehicle & faulty camera.

Shouldn't Doug by splitting bile already?

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-05-25/bryant-ex-attorney-general-cleared-in-cyclist-death-update1-.html

Sounds right up his street.

Doug? Ya' OK?

BugBear

Mrcheerful[_2_]
May 28th 10, 03:47 PM
bugbear wrote:
> Tony Dragon wrote:
>> Brace yourselves, for postings of rammings, impatient motorists etc.
>> Today is the last Friday of the month, Doug will be out with his
>> illegal vehicle & faulty camera.
>>

> Shouldn't Doug by splitting bile already?
>
> http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-05-25/bryant-ex-attorney-general-cleared-in-cyclist-death-update1-.html
>
> Sounds right up his street.
>
> Doug? Ya' OK?
>
> BugBear

now he did it properly, backed up to make sure of the kill.

The Medway Handyman[_2_]
May 28th 10, 11:46 PM
bugbear wrote:
> Tony Dragon wrote:
>> Brace yourselves, for postings of rammings, impatient motorists etc.
>> Today is the last Friday of the month, Doug will be out with his
>> illegal vehicle & faulty camera.
>>

> Shouldn't Doug by splitting bile already?
>
> http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-05-25/bryant-ex-attorney-general-cleared-in-cyclist-death-update1-.html

I love this bit; "The dropping of the charges demonstrates there's "a two-
tier law system in this province," Derek Chadbourne, owner of the Bike
Joint, a bicycle shop".

Does Doug have a Canadian cousin?

It does however clearly demonstrate that cyclists are desperate to show
themselves as victims, in the hope that they will get some sympathy. Poor
little mites.

--
Dave - intelligent enough to realise that a push bike is a kid's toy, not a
viable form of transport.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home