PDA

View Full Version : Re: How do "Nobodies" Go About Replacing Moderation Panels?

JMS
May 29th 10, 01:01 PM
On Sat, 29 May 2010 06:55:44 +0100, "Wm..."
> wrote:

<snip>

>I don't think there are likely to be any new ideas. I, for one, am
>getting tired of the old ones being batted around and the "gorilla in
>the room" being ignored.

Why do not the current moderators say as one - right we are fed up
with this unwarranted criticism - WE will call an election for
moderators?

Once there has been an election then the moderators will be on much
stronger ground - people will get what they vote for.

That of course will be a very open, fair, transparent and honest way
to resolve the current problems.

--

"wearing helmets can sometimes increase the chance of a cyclist being
involved in an accident."

That august body The CTC

(They've already had a slap for lying by the ASA)

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home