PDA

View Full Version : london bike messenger race

Mrcheerful[_2_]
May 29th 10, 06:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=HLzGj10fg2g

I lost count within seconds of the number of laws broken here

Paul - xxx[_2_]
May 29th 10, 06:12 PM
Mrcheerful wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=HLzGj10fg2g
>
> I lost count within seconds of the number of laws broken here

Old, been discussed many times ..

--
Paul - xxx

'96/'97 Landrover Discovery 300 Tdi
Dyna Tech Cro-Mo comp

mileburner
May 29th 10, 06:43 PM
"Paul - xxx" > wrote in message
> Mrcheerful wrote:
>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=HLzGj10fg2g
>>
>> I lost count within seconds of the number of laws broken here
>
> Old, been discussed many times ..

Thanks for the repost. I love watching that clip. I hope no car drivers were
injured in its making. "What we are dealing with here is a total lack of
respect for the law"... then it ends with a taxi driver shouting
"Whankerrr". Love it. Great soundtrack too!

Paul - xxx[_2_]
May 29th 10, 09:09 PM
mileburner wrote:

> "Paul - xxx" > wrote in message
> > Mrcheerful wrote:
> >
> > > http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=HLzGj10fg2g
> > >
> > > I lost count within seconds of the number of laws broken here
> >
> > Old, been discussed many times ..
>
> Thanks for the repost. I love watching that clip. I hope no car
> drivers were injured in its making. "What we are dealing with here is
> a total lack of respect for the law"... then it ends with a taxi
> driver shouting "Whankerrr". Love it. Great soundtrack too!

I agree .. I have it saved somewhere with a shed-load of others .. ;)

--
Paul - xxx

'96/'97 Landrover Discovery 300 Tdi
Dyna Tech Cro-Mo comp