PDA

View Full Version : Rec.bicycles.doping

steve
May 29th 10, 09:22 PM
Just wondering.

I haven't sen much about racing going on this month. I guess everyone
was so excited about catching Lance (Sorry LANCE) doping they missed
the races in Italy and California.

Steve

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.
May 30th 10, 12:19 AM
On May 29, 1:22*pm, steve > wrote:
> Just wondering.
>
> I haven't sen much about racing going on this month. I guess everyone
> was so excited about catching Lance (Sorry LANCE) doping they missed
> the races in Italy and California.

Dumbass -

I think you jumped the shark on that one. What are the vast majority
of today's posts about?

thanks,

Fred. presented by Gringioni.

Frederick the Great
May 30th 10, 04:48 AM
In article
"Kurgan. presented by Gringioni." > wrote:

> On May 29, 1:22Â*pm, steve > wrote:
> > Just wondering.
> >
> > I haven't sen much about racing going on this month. I guess everyone
> > was so excited about catching Lance (Sorry LANCE) doping they missed
> > the races in Italy and California.
>
> I think you jumped the shark on that one. What are the vast majority
> of today's posts about?

That is not jumping the shark.
It is putting his foot in his
mouth, then shooting it.

--
Old Fritz

H. Fred Kveck
May 30th 10, 05:11 AM
In article >,
Frederick the Great > wrote:

> In article
> >,
> "Kurgan. presented by Gringioni." > wrote:
>
> > On May 29, 1:22Â*pm, steve > wrote:
> > > Just wondering.
> > >
> > > I haven't sen much about racing going on this month. I guess everyone
> > > was so excited about catching Lance (Sorry LANCE) doping they missed
> > > the races in Italy and California.
> >
> > I think you jumped the shark on that one. What are the vast majority
> > of today's posts about?
>
> That is not jumping the shark.
> It is putting his foot in his
> mouth, then shooting it.

That's a nice bit of imagery. Good one. I'm letting you know now that I'll be
making use of it in the future.

steve
May 30th 10, 01:49 PM
On May 29, 4:19*pm, "Kurgan. presented by Gringioni."
> wrote:
> On May 29, 1:22*pm, steve > wrote:
>
> > Just wondering.
>
> > I haven't sen much about racing going on this month. I guess everyone
> > was so excited about catching Lance (Sorry LANCE) doping they missed
> > the races in Italy and California.
>
> Dumbass -
>
> I think you jumped the shark on that one. What are the vast majority
> of today's posts about?
>
> thanks,
>
> Fred. presented by Gringioni.

It might make sense to to spend so much time talking about doping when
there are no races but when there are interesting races. The Giro has
been a fun race this year, AND nobody even mentioned Tom D dropping
out of the TOC. Well OK that is at least as predictable as a new
doping story.

Steve

DirtRoadie
May 31st 10, 07:30 AM
On May 30, 6:49*am, steve > wrote:
> On May 29, 4:19*pm, "Kurgan. presented by Gringioni."
>

> > wrote:
> > On May 29, 1:22*pm, steve > wrote:
>
> > > Just wondering.
>
> > > I haven't sen much about racing going on this month. I guess everyone
> > > was so excited about catching Lance (Sorry LANCE) doping they missed
> > > the races in Italy and California.
>
> > Dumbass -
>
> > I think you jumped the shark on that one. What are the vast majority
> > of today's posts about?
>
> > thanks,
>
> > Fred. presented by Gringioni.
>
> It might make sense to to spend so much time talking about doping when
> there are no races but when there are interesting races. The Giro has
> been a fun race this year, AND nobody even mentioned Tom D dropping
> out of the TOC. Well OK that is at least as predictable as a new
> doping story.

That did strike me as odd and made no sense until seeing this:
http://bit.ly/bVtNTP
related to this:
http://twitpic.com/1qticm

Just sayin'

DR

Frederick the Great
May 31st 10, 09:00 AM
In article
DirtRoadie > wrote:

> On May 30, 6:49Â*am, steve > wrote:
> > On May 29, 4:19Â*pm, "Kurgan. presented by Gringioni."
> >

> > > wrote:

> > > Dumbass -
> >
> > > I think you jumped the shark on that one. What are the vast majority
> > > of today's posts about?
> >
> > > thanks,
> >
> > > Fred. presented by Gringioni.
> >
> > It might make sense to to spend so much time talking about doping when
> > there are no races but when there are interesting races. The Giro has
> > been a fun race this year, AND nobody even mentioned Tom D dropping
> > out of the TOC. Well OK that is at least as predictable as a new
> > doping story.
>
> That did strike me as odd and made no sense until seeing this:
> http://bit.ly/bVtNTP
> related to this:
> http://twitpic.com/1qticm
>
> Just sayin'