PDA

View Full Version : Riders who won a GT, got suspended for 2 years, then won another GT

Fred on a stick
May 31st 10, 02:15 PM
1. Basso.

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.
May 31st 10, 03:05 PM
On May 31, 6:15*am, "Fred on a stick"
> wrote:
> 1. Basso.

Dumbass -

I predict:

2. Floyd Landis

!!

thanks,

Fred. presented by Gringioni.

RicodJour
May 31st 10, 05:10 PM
On May 31, 10:05*am, "Kurgan. presented by Gringioni."
> wrote:
> On May 31, 6:15*am, "Fred on a stick"
>
> > wrote:
> > 1. Basso.
>
> Dumbass -
>
> I predict:
>
> 2. Floyd Landis
>
> !!

candyass dumbass

Fred on a stick
May 31st 10, 05:32 PM
"Kurgan. presented by Gringioni." > wrote in message
> On May 31, 6:15 am, "Fred on a stick"
> > wrote:
>> 1. Basso.
>

> Dumbass -
>
> I predict:
>
> 2. Floyd Landis

Dumbass:

Should've said Valverde.

Mark J.
May 31st 10, 06:06 PM
Fred on a stick wrote:
> 1. Basso.

Yup. If we change the category to "best result after a two-year
suspension", Basso's still #1, who's #2?

I figure it's
1) Basso
2) Vino
3) Millar

Who'd I miss?

Floyd & Tyler don't appear to be in contention, nor Rasmussen (honorary
member of the field). Who else in this "category"?

Mark J.

Amit Ghosh
May 31st 10, 06:24 PM
On May 31, 10:05*am, "Kurgan. presented by Gringioni."
> wrote:
> On May 31, 6:15*am, "Fred on a stick"
>
> > wrote:
> > 1. Basso.
>
> Dumbass -
>
> I predict:
>
> 2. Floyd Landis
>
> !!
>
> thanks,
>
> Fred. presented by Gringioni.

dumbass,

valverde is a candidate now.

also basso wasn't really suspended 2 yrs, but neither is valverde
(retroactive jan 1, 2010).

DirtRoadie
May 31st 10, 07:24 PM
On May 31, 11:06*am, "Mark J." > wrote:
> Fred on a stick wrote:
>
> > 1. Basso.
>
> Yup. *If we change the category to "best result after a two-year
> suspension", Basso's still #1, who's #2?
>
> I figure it's
> 1) Basso
> 2) Vino
> 3) Millar
>
> Who'd I miss?
>
> Floyd & Tyler don't appear to be in contention, nor Rasmussen (honorary
> member of the field). Who else in this "category"?
>
> Mark J.

Vino

DirtRoadie
May 31st 10, 10:11 PM
On May 31, 12:24*pm, DirtRoadie > wrote:
> On May 31, 11:06*am, "Mark J." > wrote:
>

> > Fred on a stick wrote:
>
> > > 1. Basso.
>
> > Yup. *If we change the category to "best result after a two-year
> > suspension", Basso's still #1, who's #2?
>
> > I figure it's
> > 1) Basso
> > 2) Vino
> > 3) Millar
>
> > Who'd I miss?
>
> > Floyd & Tyler don't appear to be in contention, nor Rasmussen (honorary
> > member of the field). Who else in this "category"?
>
> > Mark J.
>
> Vino

Oops. I meant Heras. At least he's in the club, probably not in
contention.
But - 2009 World champ
http://bit.ly/Ntp5F

DR

DA74
May 31st 10, 11:56 PM
On May 31, 7:05*am, "Kurgan. presented by Gringioni."
> wrote:
> On May 31, 6:15*am, "Fred on a stick"
>
> > wrote:
> > 1. Basso.
>
> Dumbass -
>
> I predict:
>
> 2. Floyd Landis
>
> !!
>
> thanks,
>
> Fred. presented by Gringioni.

LOL. And no less than this year's Vuelta according to Brent Kay. He
just needs some guys to say nice things about him so he can lose that
last 10 pounds.
-DA74

DirtRoadie
June 3rd 10, 04:17 AM
On May 31, 3:11*pm, DirtRoadie > wrote:
> On May 31, 12:24*pm, DirtRoadie > wrote:

> > > Yup. *If we change the category to "best result after a two-year
> > > suspension", Basso's still #1, who's #2?
>
> > > I figure it's
> > > 1) Basso
> > > 2) Vino
> > > 3) Millar
>
> > > Who'd I miss?
>
> > > Floyd & Tyler don't appear to be in contention, nor Rasmussen (honorary
> > > member of the field). Who else in this "category"?
>
> > > Mark J.
>
> > Vino
>
> Oops. I meant Heras. At least he's in the club, probably not in
> contention.
> But - 2009 World champhttp://bit.ly/Ntp5F

You guys aren't much fun.

i, fred[_2_]
June 3rd 10, 05:32 AM
DirtRoadie > wrote:
>On May 31, 3:11=A0pm, DirtRoadie > wrote:

>(honora=
>ry

>> > Vino
>>
>> Oops. I meant Heras. At least he's in the club, probably not in
>> contention.
>> But - 2009 World champhttp://bit.ly/Ntp5F
>
>You guys aren't much fun.

Lance in 2013?