PDA

View Full Version : Justice coming, I hope.

Peter Howard
June 2nd 10, 09:46 AM
http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealerts/2010/10-052810-37NC.htm

Maybe a bunch of mountainbikers will stand up in court as character witnesses.

Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]
June 2nd 10, 10:09 AM
On 6/2/2010 3:46 AM, Peter Howard wrote:
> http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealerts/2010/10-052810-37NC.htm
>
> Maybe a bunch of mountainbikers will stand up in court as character
> witnesses.

We can only hope the sentence includes a prohibition against posting to
RBS and AMB.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

Kevan Smith[_2_]
June 2nd 10, 10:16 AM
On 6/2/10 4:09 AM, Tom Sherman °_° wrote:
> On 6/2/2010 3:46 AM, Peter Howard wrote:
>> http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealerts/2010/10-052810-37NC.htm
>>
>> Maybe a bunch of mountainbikers will stand up in court as character
>> witnesses.
>
> We can only hope the sentence includes a prohibition against posting to
> RBS and AMB.

OTOH, I find it sad that likely his years of participating here
contributed to his allegedly becoming so violent. Would he have been
accused of something so abhorrent had he not been taunted, goaded and
prodded for so long? I wish him wellness and healing.

Kevan

June 3rd 10, 03:24 AM

> OTOH, I find it sad that likely his years of participating here
> contributed to his allegedly becoming so violent. Would he have been
> accused of something so abhorrent had he not been taunted, goaded and
> prodded for so long? I wish him wellness and healing.
>
> Kevan

Taunted and Goaded...and prodded. Debated maybe for a long time,
hypocrite for sure...he never answered any questions asked directly to
him and never gave true info. He lied over and over and bent
everything to fit his view and only his view. No objective scenarios
would work for him. He fit the exact description that myself and
MULTIPLE others stated long ago. Sociopath. I wish him blessings as
well and better meds....all from jail. He needed stopped and it all
finally caught up with him. He's been doing this for awhile and i say
enjoy the stay for him and i hope he gets convicted of past violations
and enjoys the 3 strikes in cali.

CowPunk
June 3rd 10, 04:16 AM
On Jun 2, 3:16*am, Kevan Smith > wrote:
> On 6/2/10 4:09 AM, Tom Sherman °_° wrote:
>
> > On 6/2/2010 3:46 AM, Peter Howard wrote:
> >>http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealerts/2010/10-052810-37NC.htm
>
> >> Maybe a bunch of mountainbikers will stand up in court as character
> >> witnesses.
>
> > We can only hope the sentence includes a prohibition against posting to
> > RBS and AMB.
>
> OTOH, I find it sad that likely his years of participating here
> contributed to his allegedly becoming so violent. Would he have been
> accused of something so abhorrent had he not been taunted, goaded and
> prodded for so long? I wish him wellness and healing.
>
> Kevan

Grow a set of balls. I hope he gets the anal probe.

Edward Dolan
June 3rd 10, 05:07 AM
"Tom Sherman °_°" > wrote in message
> On 6/2/2010 3:46 AM, Peter Howard wrote:
>> http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealerts/2010/10-052810-37NC.htm
>>
>> Maybe a bunch of mountainbikers will stand up in court as character
>> witnesses.
>
> We can only hope the sentence includes a prohibition against posting to
> RBS and AMB.

A tempest in a tea cup no doubt. I want TM to be done in by a motorist. But
I suspect God protects fools like him.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka