PDA

View Full Version : RAAM technology

June 2nd 10, 11:48 PM
Even though most rbrers don't think it is a real bicycle race.

http://itc.conversationsnetwork.org/shows/detail4515.html

Adam Denton discusses his participation in the Race Across America,
one of the most respected and longest running annual endurance events
holding legendary stature the world over. Riding as part of the
Sharp4Prostate team, Adam will use a number of technologies to assist
in the race. He talks with Phil about both the physical preparation as
well as the likely use of GPS, the web, and social media to assist.

DA74
June 3rd 10, 12:44 AM
On Jun 2, 3:48*pm, " > wrote:
> Even though most rbrers don't think it is a real bicycle race.
>
> http://itc.conversationsnetwork.org/shows/detail4515.html
>
> Adam Denton discusses his participation in the Race Across America,
> one of the most respected and longest running annual endurance events
> holding legendary stature the world over. Riding as part of the
> Sharp4Prostate team, Adam will use a number of technologies to assist
> in the race. He talks with Phil about both the physical preparation as
> well as the likely use of GPS, the web, and social media to assist.

Tell him to call Cancellara who may have a suggestion for one more
technology that will be helpful.
-DA74

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.
June 3rd 10, 01:16 AM
On Jun 2, 3:48*pm, " > wrote:

> Even though most rbrers don't think it is a real bicycle race.

Dumbass -

FRed Across AMerica is most definitely a real bicycle race! I
challenge any rbrer who doesn't feel the same way to a Deathmatch.

Come on. You wussies.

thanks,

Fred. presented by Gringioni.
FRAAM's #1 Fan

Brad Anders
June 3rd 10, 03:30 AM
"I was just talking to God, and God said take the bus."

Brad Anders

B. Lafferty[_3_]
June 3rd 10, 12:40 PM
On 6/2/2010 6:48 PM, wrote:
> Even though most rbrers don't think it is a real bicycle race.
>
> http://itc.conversationsnetwork.org/shows/detail4515.html
>
> Adam Denton discusses his participation in the Race Across America,
> one of the most respected and longest running annual endurance events
> holding legendary stature the world over. Riding as part of the
> Sharp4Prostate team, Adam will use a number of technologies to assist
> in the race. He talks with Phil about both the physical preparation as
> well as the likely use of GPS, the web, and social media to assist.
Is he borrowing Pete's bike to set a new average speed record?

Scott
June 4th 10, 12:24 AM
On Jun 2, 8:30*pm, Brad Anders > wrote:
> "I was just talking to God, and God said take the bus."
>
> Brad Anders

I think what he said to you was to take the short bus.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home