PDA

View Full Version : Re: It's something you don't forget, like riding a unicycle.

James_Potter
July 15th 03, 05:21 AM
I like to say, "Riding a uni is like riding a bike." It's true, and it
makes me sound like an idiot as well.

--
James_Potter - Order of Merlin, first class

-"We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided."

--Albus Dumbledore-

TJ Robertson
July 15th 03, 06:29 AM
When the Internet is dead and buried, what will be left? www.everylist.com
---------
>practicing 2 hrs/day vs. 1 hrs/day will not cut your learning days in half.

I find that varying what your doing is important. If it's just straight
unicycling, then 2hr's probably is getting dimensing returns. But if you
mix things up, you can make progress on so many things at once

x-- Access to over 800 Gigs/Day - $8.95/Month
x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home