PDA

View Full Version : Re: Hey Anton, ball patches don't cause ball cancer...

Anton Berlin
June 16th 10, 03:02 PM
On Jun 15, 10:28*pm, DA74 > wrote:
> ...It's the SADDLE!
>
> "Lance Armstrong’s battle with testicular cancer has raised suspicion
> of a correlation between cycling and this potentially deadly disease.
> No clear relationship has ever been established in scientific
> literature."
>
> This gem of knowledge somehow made it into an article about setting up
> a bike for summer riding. I can only imagine they jammed this sentence
> into the article to bump up the hit count. ****ing irresponsible and
> ridiculous.
>
> http://www.norwichbulletin.com/sports/x1980748035/Dr-Anthony-Alessi-D...

I don't think I speculated this - it was the steroids that Lance took
at the OTC that caused the ball cancer. There is an Australian study
that shows the very strong correlation between these two.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home