PDA

View Full Version : ballet on a unicycle

TJ Robertson
July 17th 03, 01:58 AM
How the HECK can find out what's going on in YOUR area? www.everylist.com
---------

Some time back, when I was traveling with the circus, I met (on the side of
the street) a unicyclist who does ballet with his wife. Are there several
such groups, or did I meet a very rare breed?

When the Internet is dead and buried, what will be left? www.everylist.com
---------

x-- Access to over 800 Gigs/Day - $8.95/Month
x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

dfc
July 25th 03, 07:22 AM
You might be thinking of semcycle (though I'd call it more dance than
ballet).
See www.semcycle.com.
..dfc.

"TJ Robertson" > wrote in message
> How the HECK can find out what's going on in YOUR area? www.everylist.com
> ---------
>
> Some time back, when I was traveling with the circus, I met (on the side
of
> the street) a unicyclist who does ballet with his wife. Are there several
> such groups, or did I meet a very rare breed?
>
> When the Internet is dead and buried, what will be left?
www.everylist.com
> ---------
>

> x-- 100 Proof News - http://www.100ProofNews.com
> x-- 3,500+ Binary NewsGroups, and over 90,000 other groups
> x-- Access to over 800 Gigs/Day - $8.95/Month
> x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

johnfoss
July 25th 03, 06:32 PM
No, it was probably the guy from Texas. What's his name? He came to a
few of the big conventions, including performing full-on ballet, with
his wife, in our first-ever (USA) public show to be performed on a
proper stage (1995)!

His name is on the tip of my tongue...

Eddie Moffat! It took some Google searching...
http://unicycle.place.org/scrapbook.htm

--
johnfoss - On the Cutting Edge

John Foss
the Uni-Cyclone
jfoss [at] unicycling [.] com
www.unicycling.com

Unimoron
July 26th 03, 05:34 PM
dfc wrote:
> *You might be thinking of semcycle (though I'd call it more dance
> than
> ballet).
> See www.semcycle.com.
> ..dfc.
> *

Sorry, but I kind of doubt that Sem was preforming at the side of the
road with his wife. He has like a million dollar industry.

--
Unimoron - The only Genius is Norman Einstien

Everyone is Entitled to my Opinion.
Unimoron's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2270

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home