PDA

View Full Version : Re: Pedestrians do high-fives with Critical Mass.

Doug[_3_]
June 24th 10, 07:44 AM
On 23 June, 07:03, PeterG > wrote:
> On Jun 23, 6:13*am, Doug > wrote:

> > > Try answering the question,
>
> > OK, since you cannot read properly I will help you. In the above list
> > only

> > are true and all the rest are false.
>
> > Got it now?
>

> If there isn't a common form of transport, can I bring thr Dodge &
> join in?

No if you ever bothered to read sources properly you would then
discover it has to be human powered.

> > -- .
> > Critical Mass Londonhttp://www.criticalmasslondon.org.uk
> > Drivers ram cyclists because they can.

Brimstone
June 24th 10, 08:57 AM
"Doug" > wrote in message
> On 23 June, 07:03, PeterG > wrote:

>> > OK, since you cannot read properly I will help you. In the above list
>> > only

>> > are true and all the rest are false.
>>
>> > Got it now?
>>

>> If there isn't a common form of transport, can I bring thr Dodge &
>> join in?
>>
> No if you ever bothered to read sources properly you would then
> discover it has to be human powered.

So there is a common form of transport and there are organisers, Doug?

Otherwise, who can stop anyone else from attending?

bugbear
June 24th 10, 09:23 AM
Doug wrote:

> No if you ever bothered to read sources properly you would then
> discover it has to be human powered.

Yeah, but I don't really "do" rules.

BugBear

Tony Dragon
June 24th 10, 06:04 PM
Doug wrote:
> On 23 June, 07:03, PeterG > wrote:

>>> OK, since you cannot read properly I will help you. In the above list
>>> only
>>> are true and all the rest are false.
>>> Got it now?
>>
>> If there isn't a common form of transport, can I bring thr Dodge &
>> join in?
>>
> No if you ever bothered to read sources properly you would then
> discover it has to be human powered.
>
>>> -- .
>>> Critical Mass Londonhttp://www.criticalmasslondon.org.uk
>>> Drivers ram cyclists because they can.

So now there are rules, but how can there be rules if there are no
organizers?

--
Tony Dragon

Google